Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@yerbuddyspony, The ones you linked to dont have the crease on the edge of each spoke like the video has.

Btw does anyone know how low that car has been dropped?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
@yerbuddyspony, The ones you linked to dont have the crease on the edge of each spoke like the video has.

Btw does anyone know how low that car has been dropped?
Yeah, I think you're right. I didn't notice that until I watched the whole vid. Looks to be at least a 1" to 1.5" lowering. I'm sure those wheels are 20s though. The Borla Atak sounds great on that beast.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Foose Legend, they bury the Bullitt wheels.

Attachments

·
Banned
12,435 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
They are not Foose Legends...

they are 20" Boss 338's in Super Grey Finish--- i've spoken to the owner, i'm 100% sure of that.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
He's ^^^ right, my mistake. Boss 338.

Fo SHO not the 2010 GT wheel though.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome appreciate the help!

·
Registered
519 Posts
LMAO....now here's someone with a real good eye :heha: Dear god, man, are you blind??

Anyhow, yes, they are Boss 338's 20x10, 20x8.5's with Toyo Proxes. I ordered the same wheels with Nito invo 245/40/20 and 295/35/20's.. Only problem is the rear wheel/tire combo is 69 lbs each and the fronts are 64lbs each. That's a hefty addition of unsprung weight, so i am debating cancelling the order. But yeah, they look amazing!

·
Registered
103 Posts
LMAO....now here's someone with a real good eye :heha: Dear god, man, are you blind??

Anyhow, yes, they are Boss 338's 20x10, 20x8.5's with Toyo Proxes. I ordered the same wheels with Nito invo 245/40/20 and 295/35/20's.. Only problem is the rear wheel/tire combo is 69 lbs each and the fronts are 64lbs each. That's a hefty addition of unsprung weight, so i am debating cancelling the order. But yeah, they look amazing!
DAMM I didn't know they were that heavy glad I saw this

·
Registered
493 Posts
Am I the only one who hears a blower on that stang? Or is it wishful thinking?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts