Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I was wondering if anyone knows of anygood afterstock parts for the 2.3L's if so plz tell me it would be appreciated also I was wondering if it would be a good idea to change 373 gears ?? I had a red mustang that had something around those and It kept me from shifting every ten seconds which I like cause my gears right now makes me shift to often and not that great of top speed so if anyone knws whcih gears I should use plz tell meThanks Alot Landon!:worship :eyebulge: :cool: :kooky:

·
Registered
7 Posts
stuff for the fantastic 4 cyl.

dude check out racerwalsh.com they have a bunch of cool stuff to do to the 4 banger, from long rod kits, to turbos, to strokers, to misc. parts. with 3.73's and the 4 cyl. tranny will put u at a final gear ratio at around 4.10 which is perfect, at least i like if its too steep then change to 3.55 and ill buy ur 3.73's

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks snowbd!

:worship Thanks for the news snowbd! I really appreciate the INFO Man but Its not that I have 373's I just wanted to see if I could find a rear end with those gears but i'll check that site thanks:):happyhapp

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks snowbd!

:worship Thanks snowbd1 really appreciate it. I don't have a 373 rear end I was just looking forone If i forgot to mention that anyways I'll check the site out thanks alot:)
why is 4.01 good to you????:laughlitt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.