Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2006 V6 mustang with some mods already, and i have a little extra money to spend on a mod right now. other than a supercharger or gears, what mod do you think i sould do? im open to any suggestions:heha: thank

·
Registered
440 Posts
i have a 2006 V6 mustang with some mods already, and i have a little extra money to spend on a mod right now. other than a supercharger or gears, what mod do you think i sould do? im open to any suggestions:heha: thank
How much do you have to spend? That will determine what to get next. Are you looking for a performance mod, exterior mod, interior mod??

·
Registered
704 Posts
a short shifter might be nice, or maybe some apperance mods. You could get the strips you have listed under your future mod section

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im looking around $500 or less. and im looking for either performance or apperance

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a short shifter might be nice, or maybe some apperance mods. You could get the strips you have listed under your future mod section

i was looking at short shifters. any suggestions? i was thinking the ford racing

·
Registered
704 Posts
Not sure as i have an auto, i do know people really like there mgw's i think thats the make not 100% though

·
Registered
77 Posts
Next Mods

imho, I think you need to replace the BBK CAI with either a JLT or C&L intake. The BBK is designed to be a direct replacement for the stock airbox with no tune required and does not allow the performance boost of the JLT or C&L.
Replacing it with one of the above options together with a new tune from AM (91 or 93 Race) will give you a noticeable performance increase.......
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Some Quarter window louvers or some mirror covers would set it off nicely :yup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what do yall think of 2 12 inch black leman stripes on my car i cant decide

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
I think it would look good! Personally the stripes are my favorite part of my car. I went with the 12 in black ones from AM

·
Registered
440 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts