Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Did Santa leave you any new mods for your Mustang?

My wife got me a CDC Agressive Chin Spoiler and a 3.90 set of gears. I LOVE HER! She made my Pony go faster AND looker even cooler, if that's possible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
HO HO HO. A Tunable Induction CAI from JP Demolet and the Xcalibrator 2.

Been running Christmas errands in the car the last several days in order to finish my tank of 87 octane so I can reflash for 93!

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
A Hurst Competition Plus shifter.

What can I say. She's the best. :hearton:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Joe Blow Racing 62MM Twin Throttle Body

NOW I need to buy Long Tube Headers on my own!

Oh, and this stuff all goes on "mine".

Thank you Santa.:worship

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nothing major...

...but I did get a Cobra 9775 radar detector and the PIE adapter to input Sirius directly to my AUX.:laughlitt

·
Registered
502 Posts
It was A Very Dixi Christmas...

1) California Car Duster (both exterior and interior mops)
2) California Water Blade
3) Forever Black tire gel
4) Saleen short shifter kit
5) Steeda shifter urethane bushings
6) Eurosport Daytona chrome rear-side running light trim
7) Eurosport Daytona chrome third brake light trim
8) AVS rear window covers (which will be spray-painted chrome...crossing my fingers on that operation)

...oh, and I got a George Foreman grill.

·
Registered
193 Posts
C&L and tune from Brenspeed, 500 bucks cash to use on my Mustang or GTO and some sweet love, baby.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Dang!

DrDoom said:
...but I did get a Cobra 9775 radar detector and the PIE adapter to input Sirius directly to my AUX.:laughlitt
Almost forgot! Props go out to the youngest brother who knows me well enough to get me a mirrored Superman tag for the front of the car!!!:happyhapp

·
Registered
139 Posts
FFRP axle backs (stingers?) and billett A/C knobs and EJECT button, the stingers go on tomorrow...there goes the neighborhood !

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
5twenty said:
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Did Santa leave you any new mods for your Mustang?

My wife got me a CDC Agressive Chin Spoiler and a 3.90 set of gears. I LOVE HER! She made my Pony go faster AND looker even cooler, if that's possible.
I looked all over for my new rims and tires. Nothing but a pile of bills to pay. I guess I wasn't very nice and just got some salt and sand thrown at me :sosad: No xbox 360 either :sleeping: Did go skiing in Vermont for a week though :laughlitt

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I received a set of GT floor mats and some very nice Mustang t-shirts(from Ford). My daughters boyfriend was kind enough to give me a 67'Shelby 500 die cast car...its very nice.I also forgot to mention a very cool set of Ford Racing lowering coils.:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Since I'm Santa, Mrs. Claus got me some sequential turn signals for my sled. Damn, I didn't know she knew how to surf the web, let alone find the right ones.:worship

·
Registered
106 Posts
The Flowmaster axle back exhaust kit, with a little money left over to start saving for a CAI.

Need a religion that has some sort of celebration coming up that I can convert to so I can get some more money!!!!! j/k…

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
zman2800 said:
The Flowmaster axle back exhaust kit, with a little money left over to start saving for a CAI.

Need a religion that has some sort of celebration coming up that I can convert to so I can get some more money!!!!! j/k…

Ditto! You get them installed yet? I couldnt wait, I went up and opened the shop the day after xmas and installed them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I received a covercraft car cover, the ignition start button that goes in place of the power point above the radio,and the Roush rear spoiler. Santa was good to me this year. hehe.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
forgot to mention it..... my new tungsten 06 GT ordered exactly how i wanted it... is my christmas present, and anniversary present from the wife. she actually bought it for me!!....... i have such a good wife...she puts up with my bs too!!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I got a gift certificate to summit racing. So, I thin a new Chrome Hurst Shifter and white ball are in order.

There may be better shifters.. but I think this one looks the best. I dont think the stocker is all that bad... so only a little improvement is needed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Stoenr said:
Ditto! You get them installed yet? I couldnt wait, I went up and opened the shop the day after xmas and installed them.
Yep, got to the shop as soon as they opened on monday and got them, drove straight home, burned my self since I could not wait to install them, then blew through a good half tank of gas going around town. (about 50 miles) did not know that the IUP could read single digits on the avg. fuel ecno.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
zman2800 said:
Yep, got to the shop as soon as they opened on monday and got them, drove straight home, burned my self since I could not wait to install them, then blew through a good half tank of gas going around town. (about 50 miles) did not know that the IUP could read single digits on the avg. fuel ecno.
Lol, cool.

I tired just the other day to see if I could get the readout to go to 100+ mpg. was on the expressway doing about 80 and pushed the clutch in and reset the mpg. went up to 80+ but I had to end the test there. I think it will. Next time on the Xway Ill try again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts