Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya i still have the stock 96 gt headlights on my stanger and their but ugly. im ordering new ones from american muscle their these Black Mustang Headlights (94-98) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! and it gives m the option of the luminics lights or the silverstar lights. im not sure what ones to get and i kinda want that blueish look to them or i guess a more unique look compared to the lights i have now. what kinda bulbs should i get u think? and what is the difference between silverstar and luminics? thanks guys...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok but..

whats the difference between the silver star and the luminics? u bought ur bulbs from american muscle too? are the lights ur ordinarry color or do they have like a bluish tint to them or like a peral white?? im j.w. thanks man...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey bro, i had the same problem as you cause my factory lights on my 02 GT got all hazy and nasty. So i ditched them and got a pair of smoked angel eye lights from American Muscle. I spent the extra bucks and got the silverstar lights. It was a good upgrade and makes the care look WICKED. In addition, they work 100 times better than factory at night time. make sure you use silicon on the lights or you might geet some condensation. Good luck

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have those lights on my car and i like them. i posted a picture in another thread pertaining to the headlights, so here i post it again.

this pic was taken in either 05 or 06... i dont remember. and mine is a 96 as well.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.