Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I just wanna know what other cars you guys would get if you didn't have a stang. Keep in mind on the lines or sports cars, not luxury or grandpa cars.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Def, a Vette.

·
Registered
168 Posts
2005 -2006 Corvette or better yet 2007 Dodge Challenger :laughlitt

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Definitely the Challenger. Just about any Porsche or true jag sports car.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Camaro z28 LS1, Corvette, Mitsubishi 3000GT vr4, WRX STi, Mitsu Evolution 8..

The list goes on...

·
Registered
35 Posts
since i drive cars daily as my job in vegas. valet biatches. i have driven literally everything. i would honestly go with a c6 z06 vette. or if i could a ford gt, it was a sick ride.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
A Lincoln LS or 7-series Bimmer for the hwy; a 32 Ford highboy roadster maybe built by Lobeck's or SoCal, an XKE, a Carrera 4S, and a hemi 64 Plymouth for Nostalgia Super Stock

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone ever think about getting an rx7?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I will be driving a 68 plymouth roadrunner once I'm done doing it's ground up restoration. Nothin like 440 ci of old school big block power under my right foot! :laughlitt But if I were to buy a new car, it'd be a new pontiac GTO or wait until later and buy a new challenger.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Daily driver RWD: 01-04 BMW M3
Daily driver FWD: Acura RSX Type S or SVT Focus

Weekend play toy: Honda S2000, 06 Vette, a plethora of different kit cars, probably about 50 other cars I can't think of right now.

G

·
In 2 years my stang will be paid off, i am gonna catch up on some bills and either get a lightning , 03 cobra or a Trans Am ws6. I admit, i even tried to trade the stang on one but couldnt do it and i am glad tho. Ill keep the stang mainly for track by then. I keep my saturn for winter and drive one of the above mentioned cars daily, like i do the saturn now. I am leaning towards the cobra or ws6 due to having a backseat for my daughter. I think id rather have the cobra but the ws6 looks so sweet and i want t-tops again, and the cobra doesnt have that. Dont know yet tho.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Numbers matching: 1970, Hemi Dodge Challenger, 4-speed, convertible, plumcrazy.

I guess that's gonna get expensive...:cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I kind of miss my 2001 V6 4X4 Ranger XLT sportside. Not enough to trade the 'Stang to get it back, but enough to consider looking for another Ranger once the 'Stang is paid off. Of course, I am also considering looking for a mid-90s convertible automatic Mustang once the GT is paid off. I'd keep the GT, but a vert would be a fun car to play in, even a V6. It would have to be an auto so my wife could drive it. I just got the GT, so I figure that when it is paid off in a couple of years, I should be able to find a 94-98 vert, especially a V6 with cloth seats, etc., for a pretty good price. Also, there is a yellow (with black hood) single cab Boss 5.4 pickup at a local used car dealer that I think is very nice and would match my yellow 'Stang quite well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok Guys....now Lets Talk About Cars That We Can Afford....haha

·
Registered
701 Posts
MattKelley02GT said:
Ok Guys....now Lets Talk About Cars That We Can Afford....haha
OK, OK;
Agree the Numbers matching '70 Hemi Challenger, vert, 4spd is probavely not that realistic.

Then I go with a:
2002, WS6 FireTurd, 6-spd

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.