Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -
I have a Glassic Model A factory built replica using Mustang and other Ford Parts. The engine is a mid 70's 302, but the builder got a radiator to fit the space. I am ALMOST sure it is from a mid 60's to mid '70's Mustang or similar Ford.

My radiator CORE is about 17 1/2 inches wide but the core HEIGHT is 20 1/2. The radiator also has the bottom hose on the driver's side, which I think was used on SOME models somewhere during this time period.

Anyone have any idea WHAT radiator might match? Some of the Mustangs have radiators 17 or so by 17, but the extra height has the local radiator guy baffled.
www.GlassicAnnex.org -- please reply to [email protected] since I have the old radiator out and I am asking around everywhere

Thanks. Don

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.:)That's the radiator for a 65/66 Mustang that came with a 6cyl if the overall height is about 21 1/2.Other than that,I have no idea what it would have come out of.If you can't find a replacement you might want to consider re-coring the one that you have. Hope that helps.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.