Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to log in to Facebook to access the site?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Their site had a little "hiccup". The're working on it. Until then, everyone is directed to their Facebook page.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Ok good I thought it was my computer causing the problem.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their site had a little "hiccup". The're working on it. Until then, everyone is directed to their Facebook page.
OK, good to know. I tried accessing the site yesterday unsuccessfully and now this.
Not a big deal, I`m just not into the whole Facebook thing and don`t want to login just to access that site.
Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
might be a v-bullitin issue, because I was having issues with this site too earlier today. Hope that the collective is back to normal soon, I dont use facebook that often and sertainly not to enter another website :nono:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Got this E-mail from them:

We have experienced a servere server crash, however, we do have a full site backup so no data was lost. We are working to repair or replace the server and have it backup ASAP. We apologize for the down time. In the mean time, you can visit us on our Face Book group while we work to restore service.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Hope we're back up running soon. I hate facebook, and refuse to use it. Not even for the Collective.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Back online. Yay! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
962 Posts
almost tossed my computer cause it was sending me to facebook,,,then I read the email.

Kind of like putting parts on before reading the instructions...:gringreen

·
Registered
148 Posts
Could sure use some assistance guys ...

Hey guys,

This is an old thread I know.

I need your assistance though.

I tried to go through the registration process.

I got to the very last thing where it said [Click here] and you will receive an E-Mail to complete the registration process.

I have never gotten that E-Mail ..........

Would one of you take a minute and post how I can get hold of that Adm on the Mustang Collective.

Or possibly even get to their Facebook to then get the Admins attention.

Thanks for the help,
Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

·
Registered
714 Posts
Solved. Welcome snowman.gif

·
Registered
148 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts