Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive got some spare cash and i just wanted to see what everybody thought would be the best bang for the buck, right now i have 4.10 gears, off road x pipe dual flows, superchips tuner, b&m short throw, JLT CAI. just kinda wondering what i should buy next, suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
throttle body, headers, suspension work. If ya have the money slap a supercharger on her!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted to do a vortech or procharger, but it does have 111k on the motor, so i dont know, i was thinking of doing the supercharger on the gt motor, or doing a DOHC swap from a 01 Cobra

·
Registered
221 Posts
lol 111k the motor will hold it keep boost levels at a safe level and dont use a fmu or tuner have the vehicle dyno tuned at a reputable shop it will hold just fine theres also nitrous!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I like the jlt cai kit. Those are a nice set up. I wish they made one for my Saleen.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
If your staying N/A, pulleys or upper plenum + TB combo:shrug How about LCA's?

·
Registered
221 Posts
from what i know 4.6s dont realy get much out of upper plennums,elbows etc... i thought you were trying to go fast

·
Banned
652 Posts
you have all the bolt ons worth getting, lower that ***** or get a tuner if you dont have one. by the way i live in irmo.

R

·
0 Posts
Sub Frame Connectors..............they should be the Very 1st mod on ANY Mustang:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really i live in lexington do you ever go out to harbbison?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.