Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01 GT full flowmaster exaust, 4.10 gears, bbk CAI, And will be coming across about a thousand dollars in a month. Looking for some suggestions on what to by next. i got so 315 nitto drags in the back already, so i was thinking throttle body, and plenum, headers and SCT tuner, but now im reading bad things about Throttle bodies, ..........................any suggestions?

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I would skip the headers, just not any bang for the buck there. Personally, I would get an off road X pipe, Tuner, and throttle body and plenum, Steeda pulleys and if there's any money left over, pony up for a dynotune.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I agree. Do a mid pipe, a tuner, and a 70mm TB and plenum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So no headers? wow, thats not the answer i was expecting at all, i figured while i had the cash, might as well get that done. I thought the headers would be a good upgrade, so i think i already have a X pipe, well i know i do, so ill skip that get the tuner for sure+ plenum and TB combo, leaves me with about 300 left, what else? pulleys? MAF?

·
Registered
165 Posts
keep saving for cams then get a tune

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm putting my vote on gears... best grand you could put in that car. I'm still grinning and i got mine a year ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.