Boss manifold
Air raid race intake
Amr headers 1 7/8 with x pype
Magnaflow street mufflers
Lund tune
Mgw short throw shifter
Sr coilovers
Bmr anti wheel hop kit
Was wondering what i should do next to add more power without supercharging yet plan on it in the future gonna go with a paxton 2200. Cant do e85 dont have any stations around.
Apriciate any advice.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Get your fuel system lined out if you’re going to get a supercharger. Find out what size fuel injectors & fuel pump that you’ll need. Then find a place for a tune that’s done in real-time after the blower is on. Is it a manual? If so you’ll probably want to look at a stronger clutch.
I wouldn’t spend much money on any other performance mods if a supercharger is a realistic goal. Save and put it towards the blower kit and fuel upgrades if needed.

·
Super Moderator
2,071 Posts
@Fred3195
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your account details.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Thanks will definitely look more into fuel upgrades
PS: “Power adders” are superchargers, turbos, and nitrous kits. That’s why your thread has been moved.
Don’t install larger fuel injectors until the “power adder” has been installed and you have a tune appointment.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
PS: “Power adders” are superchargers, turbos, and nitrous kits. That’s why your thread has been moved.
Don’t install larger fuel injectors until the “power adder” has been installed and you have a tune appointment.
Welcome to the site. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts