Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have around $2500 to play with in the next couple of weeks and I'm about 90% sure what I wanna get.

I've been looking at wheels since I bought the car in March of 2010 and and the Foose wheels are the ones I keep going back to as my #1 choice.

I've got 19's, non-staggered all the way around currently. The Foose option would bump up to 20's, the other 2 keep me in 19's.

Option 1 ($2,256.58 + shipping) (price includes lugs from American Muscle) - Mustang Foose Legend SS Stealth Black Wheels and Tires

Option 2 ($1,969.13 + shipping) (price includes lugs & wheel caps from American Muscle) - 2005-12 Mustang 19X9 Ford Racing Black Track Pack Wheel & Tire Kit with 275/35/19 Nitto at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Option 3 ($1,745.53) - Staggered Black GT Premium Wheel & Tire Kit - 19x8.5/10 (10-12) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Dilemma 1 - I really want the Foose wheels, but if I went with one of the other options I have more money left to buy other things.

Dilemma 2 - I have 15,000 miles on my current tires, they are by no means needing to be replaced right now.

What to do?

·
Registered
313 Posts
What year and car is this going on?

I like them all but get some rims that you can replace the rubber for cheap on. That's what I would do. Also look for some that aren't prone to blowing out the bead everytime you hit a pot hole. But that's just me and as far as looks go you can't go wrong with any of them.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice. I know it doesn't help since they are all nice and I can't pick one I like better. But maybe price can be the deciding factor?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Foose; it's the only one that has the finish from frt. to back. When did they start making all these wheels with the ricey lip and ugly wheel showing b
ehind it? You might as well just buy some walmart hubcaps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife is telling me to go with Foose as well, she knows they are my #1 choice. I'm just trying to justify paying more than $500 more for them...

·
Registered
182 Posts
My wife is telling me to go with Foose as well, she knows they are my #1 choice. I'm just trying to justify paying more than $500 more for them...
Most of the time you get what you pay for and if you really like them and you have the money, I would just go for it man. Especially if the wife is on board!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Since you have the money, go Foose. If not, you will always kick yourself for not getting them. :gringreen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts