Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to put a short throw shifter in my 2001 mustang bullitt but i'm not quite sure what transmission it has do you guys no how to tell what transmission is in it?i know its the stock transmission. and what short through shifter is recommended? sometimes i miss 3rd gear when i'm on it hard.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
The Bullitts only came with the tr3650. Whichever shifter you use do not use the adjustable shift stop because the 3650 already has them built in. The MGW shifter rocks with the adjustable handle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i want to put a short throw shifter in my 2001 mustang bullitt but i'm not quite sure what transmission it has do you guys no how to tell what transmission is in it?i know its the stock transmission. and what short through shifter is recommended? sometimes i miss 3rd gear when i'm on it hard.

my opinion is PRO-5.0
part num. 25213 price 172.95 more or less.
you can see it on texasmustang.com or for questions 1800 5271588.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
34 Posts
MGW all the way. Check out their web site. They claim to have the most advanced on the market and after using it. I cant disagree

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've been researching this for the past few days now, it seems they all pretty much offer the same, or similar features. The name brands at least, B&M, Pro 5.0, Steeda, Hurst, etc. I haven't found too much tech data pertaining to the MGW brand, that is my next quest for research. Looks to me like it comes down to which brand and price suits you best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.