Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planing to put JBA LT headers and JBA Non catted shorty x pipe to magnaflow magnapacks. a C&L intake 91 octane tune 3.73 gears and roush underdrive pullies on it. it is a stock 07 GT and I was wondering how much RWHP I should be able to pull down after i get it all done.

Thanks guys and girls

Zach

·
Registered
104 Posts
i would say around 30 but you should get a baseline dyno when its all stock then ounce you get everything done to it get another dyno then you can tell what your gains were.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I am planing to put JBA LT headers and JBA Non catted shorty x pipe to magnaflow magnapacks. a C&L intake 91 octane tune 3.73 gears and roush underdrive pullies on it. it is a stock 07 GT and I was wondering how much RWHP I should be able to pull down after i get it all done.

Thanks guys and girls

Zach
You will lose a few ponies with the gears, you will gain a few with the UDP's so i'd call those two mods a wash

With a CAI and tune you'll gain about 20 RWHP, no more then that though since youre gonna run 91 not 93 (stinks 93 is only in some areas of the USA).

With the LT's id say around 12-15 HP you'll gain, but running not cats i'd say probably closer to 12 since you will lack a lot of backpressure that the cats created.

So according to my math, 32 RWHP you should gain, but remember that all cars start off at different power levels. Mine was right about 250, with a CAI and 93 tune i laid down 271 only (automatic).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.