Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks wise I'd like some opinions on which wheels(finish, etc) you think I should get for my 99 GT. Not looking to spend more than 1200.00 on Wheel + Tire combo. Thanks :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Can't go wrong with the Cobra wheels man.. sleek and they fit the Mustang perfectly. Not obnoxious and very clean cut/ professional.

The Mach 1's are also nice, especially with your all black scheme going on.

Bullitt isn't bad either.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/99-04-mustang-wheels-rims.html

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't go wrong with the Cobra wheels man.. sleek and they fit the Mustang perfectly. Not obnoxious and very clean cut/ professional.
Which Cobra wheels do you like man?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like the 03-04 Cobra style

Check my edited original post, I added some extra input and a link to look at some wheels.

·
Banned
335 Posts
I always thought that any chrome wheel looked amazing on
a black car.
The knockoff wheels from American Muscle are poor quality and
I would never put those wheels on my mustang.My friend had those knockoff wheels from them and after two years the chrome on his wheel started cracking and pitting on him.They wouldn't even
stand behind their products and give him new ones.:mad::banghead:

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think the 10 spoke shelby wheels from mustang unlimited would look great. They are chrome or chrome with black accents. They come in 17 or 18's. They look like the original shelby wheels. Good luck and post pics when done.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very good suggestions guys. Thank you.

I would have to say that the Black Chrome is my favorite finish. I just haven't decided if it would clash too much with a black car. I could see those go very nicely on a white, gunmetal, or comp orange stang...

BullittRPM, I would agree the 03/04 Cobra wheels are very nice. I like the 18's as well in that style AFS Wheels scroll done a bit and you'll see them. Both machined and chrome look awesome!

Lawman77 I checked those 10 spoked Shelbs out. They are a bit different. They remind me of some fox body wheels.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
Personally I'd be budgeting about $450 to upgrade the rotors and calipers to Cobra 13"...nothing like big wheels with puny calipers and rotors to really make a car look cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.