Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 87 stang gt with t-tops, no motor or tranny. 351 shortblock windsor, 2 302 one that runs all it needs is upper and lower intake, the other is mainly a shortblock. AOD tranny, c4 tranny just to name the big stuff. I was going to put the 351 in it but plans have changed and i now own a 99 lightning and we are expecting our first kid. The mustang isn't set-up for a AOD trany it was a manual. This was going to be my project car. I have many extra mustang parts laying in the garage also. I was hoping to sell all of it together instead of having to hassle with one person here and one their. And I was just wondering what should i ask to sell all of this? I would say that on a scale of 1-10 the car is a 7, and thats because the t-tops have a leak, the inside is a 7 also. thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much you want for it really depends on how much you have in the car first. Look down across the other ads. And then also try to figure how much you would pay seperately and then go from there and I would put this car in the classified. You could post one and just say make an offer until you figure out a price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.