Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have a 2002 gt and im about to take it to the track and dont want to be dissapointed, so heres whats done. I have flowtech long tube headers, flowmasters, [email protected] upper plenum, profesional products throttle body, diablo preditor tuner with a basic tune done, accel high output coils, bbk underdrive pulleys, richmond 3:73 gear, lakewood traction action lift bars, lakewood upper controll arms, eibach drag launch suspension, [email protected] cold air, steeda short throw, and im on NITTO 555Rs. So please give me some good guess's guys.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I would say a very low 13 like a 13.0 you will be hard pressed to brake 12's but its not out of the question. let us know how you do good luck.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I say mid to low 13's. If your a awesome driver then high 12's are possible. Good Luck:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
due to your not leaving the suspension and tires out of thaught id also say mid-low 13's

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
dollar you find any difference with accel coils oposed to stockers?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
My guess is 13.20 at about 106 mph.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
dollar you find any difference with accel coils oposed to stockers?
I only bought them because I had a bad one and the cost per was a lot cheaper than the stockers. Plus I didn't want to have to worry about any more of them giving out. I really don't have a before and after comparison because I bought the car with a miss.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
ah ok. thanks for the reply no thread stealing my bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.