Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! :wavey Let me get straight to it...I have a 2002 white V6 Mustang with major pink decals. (2 large pink running horses on each side, 2 small pink hood stripes with the words HER PONY in white, and my Mustang bumper inserts are pink) When I look at the back of my Mustang I just can't help but think my tail lights set it off :eyebulge: , like pink and white don't go with red. I was wondering if I should install new tail lights and if so...what kind should I go for? Here's a site ( www.2kracing.com/index.php/cpath/12_68_1183 ) that shows most of the Mustang tail lights i've found and will prob. have to choose on of these styles whether it being from that site or not, so plz take a look at these if you like or tell me about others you think would go well w/my Mustang. Everybody's opinion would be great in helping me make a decision on whether or not to install diff. tail lights and if I do, what kind. Thanks :smilie

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Im not a big fan of most of the aftermarket lights out there but of the choices given on the page you selected I think I would go with these.

Black Housing Altezza Style Tail Light Assembly Fits all Mustangs (99-03)

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
http://www.2kracing.com/product_info.php/cPath/12_68_1183/products_id/544

Since your pony is white, stick with the clear, that would be tight. Then you can get the clear headlights...the combo would be sweet :thumbup . I've got a blacked out pony, and I'm not getting any of these on this site, I'm planning to get the smoked headlights and tail lights from mustangtuning.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.