Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up i just got me a 1990 gt 5.0 with a 302 bored to a 306 eddlebrook heads long tube headers. 750 holly e303 cam full msd 373 gears t5 5speed alumina drive shaft bullet bell housing.. 6 point cage. holly blue fuel pump.315 rear tire on cobra R's i have no clue what kinda numbers it has. anyone have any ideas?? let me no what yall think i need to put a clutch cable on it so i havent drove it yet.. so what do yal think ill think about it and what do yall.. please no trash talking just looking to here what yall think.. thanks ill put pics up

ill have pics of motor later. SORRY ITS SO DIRTY

Attachments

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Now that is a nice looking car. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
912 Posts
nice lookin car the flames look sick.

·
Registered
432 Posts
306 with aluminum heads is a good motor. If yours runs anything even close to how my 306 did, you will love it... Nice flames by the way, best I have seen:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
306 with aluminum heads is a good motor. If yours runs anything even close to how my 306 did, you will love it... Nice flames by the way, best I have seen:bigthumbsup
thanks man the guy i got it from said with a 250 shot on street tires 315s it ran a 10 and on motor a 12?

·
Registered
432 Posts
thanks man the guy i got it from said with a 250 shot on street tires 315s it ran a 10 and on motor a 12?
Sounds right... Mine was built to hold a 175 shot, but I never sprayed it... I didnt need to cause it ran so good: 11.97 on motor alone... I would say that he is real close on the numbers he gave you.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Realistic flames. Uhg. Sounds like the rest of the car is pretty nice though. You can always repaint it. :scratchchin

R

·
0 Posts

The ref is reaching for the flag......
Sounds right... Mine was built to hold a 175 shot, but I never sprayed it... I didnt need to cause it ran so good: 11.97 on motor alone... I would say that he is real close on the numbers he gave you.:bigthumbsup

11.97 on motor with a 306.....:scratchchin
The flag is about to go up the pole..........

Attachments

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I guess I'm the only one that likes realistic flames...

·
Registered
2,361 Posts

The car is nice, IDK about 10's on street tires with a 250 shot though but either way I do like the car, you definitely won't see yourself coming and goin down the road with that paint job.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Come on Reg, dont do me like that.... I wouldnt make that up... I spent a ton of money on that motor and it really did put that number up... There was alot done to the car besides engine work and it wasnt just a 306... It was a well built, carbed, 306 with no computer... and it pulled way past 7,000 !:gringreen

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well, if you want to be like me, get rid of the flames, dont mean to sound like a *******, but I just dont like them, but I say again, to each his own!

:wavey

R

·
0 Posts
Come on Reg, dont do me like that.... I wouldnt make that up... I spent a ton of money on that motor and it really did put that number up... There was alot done to the car besides engine work and it wasnt just a 306... It was a well built, carbed, 306 with no computer... and it pulled way past 7,000 !:gringreen

ok well you didn't give all the details.....:nono:

ok the ref is picking up the flag.....:)

you have been around here long enuff to know most 306 builds are a short curly hair beyond stock......

you are right a well built 306 can run that number.....

i know i have a friend that has a 311 N/A running 9's

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
ok well you didn't give all the details.....:nono:

ok the ref is picking up the flag.....:)

you have been around here long enuff to know most 306 builds are a short curly hair beyond stock......

you are right a well built 306 can run that number.....

i know i have a friend that has a 311 N/A running 9's

"The ruling on the field is...overturned"... The result is a Touchdown!

Sorry for being vague on the 306 numbers, but I didn't think about how many knowlegeable owners are reading my post... I do realize that most 306 builds are barely more than stock and should have stated that in my reply... You are definitely the man!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
you always dare to be different.....:hihi:
I'd rather be different than to see myself 4 times within 10 miles of driving... although I am easy on the eyes. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.