Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i own 1988 ford Thunderbird turbo coupe which i bought after selling my first mustang... Well now the climate control and whole bunch of electrical has went. So now i want to get another mustang while keeping my Thunderbird as a project or maybe a donor car for a turbo conversion. I found this 2.3L mustang for 500 dollars so i think i may be getting a car soon! All it needs is an alternator and tires which are easy to find as i have two parts cars of mustangs lying around.

My question is should i buy the mustang and keep the thunderbird as project and buy the mustang, or just fix up the Thunderbird? Just looking for some outside opinions.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'd get the Stang and sell the T-bird to have more funds for modding the Stang. On another note, I can't recall ever says "that's a sweet looking T-bird". I think there would be way more modding options for the Stang and parts would probably be easier to find. Good luck with your choice.:bigthumbsup

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
First question. Which one body wise is best? [Rusty] If equal or not much difference. Which one do you like best? Problem solved. Maurice

·
Registered
87 Posts
If finances and space are not a problem, keep them both. Fix up and mod the one you like most while using the other as your DD.

·
Registered
690 Posts
OK, I'll ask the obvious question. Why not swap the turbo drivetrain out of the TC and drop it in the Mustang?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts