Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i would just like some opions i already have the part i just would really like to see what u guys think. i hues bought a 347 eagle stroker kits 0.040 over a set of 185cc AFR head and a edelbrock rpm 2 intake and a 70 mmm tb for that intake im still workin on what cam to go with there lots of diff choices out there. the compresion on the car im told should be about 11:1 witch is fine with me cause i like a N/A motor no blower or nuthing but i would jus like to hear some respones of my setup and some sugestions fotr what cam and size injectors to go with i was told 24lbs and a 190lph fuel pump would do the trick. thx

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I would get a custom cam . alot of guy's like fti cams . Or you could call comp cams and ask them .

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think the factory 88 pump will work fine on an n/a motor up to 30 psi inj. There are no side effects on going with 30 lb. Any higher and you'll run into fuel rail,pump,idle problems.No worries on a fresh pump. On the cam, I used the Comp. E303, its good for 5500 rpms and the ole' lady will still ride with me. But clearly with you on AFR 2.02's? And the RPMII you would probably like the F303. Hope you got fresh motor mounts or some braces to hold your teeth in,lol. Sounds like a sweet ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.