Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the GT anything major between the the two. just wondering why there were two different ones

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
07 and up comes with an aux in port in the armrest..other than that i cant think of anything

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
If you are talking about the cdc shaker system the difference is that the 07 and up came with the factory hood scoop I beleave and the trim ring that comes with the shaker will not cover the holes left from the faxctory scoop. THis sucks for me cause Iwant this system bad but its going to cost a **** load of money for the cdc alumnium hood wit hthe cutout flange and the shaker system. Bye the way cj pony parts has the shaker system for like 750 this week only they are doing 10 percent off it was like 800 but as usual I have no money.:so

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Well the 05-06 is for gts from the year 2005 and 2006 and the 07-09 is for the years 2007, 2008, and 2009. :so

There are just a few minor changes to the engine bay that requires different mounting material in the later years; no noticable differences in the kit however.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. i just wanted to know if its possible to put an 06 CDC shaker on an 07 car

·
Registered
519 Posts
07 and up comes with an aux in port in the armrest..other than that i cant think of anything
LOL I thought he was asking about the stereo too..

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
the difference is in the tube that runs fron the CAI box up to the Shaker base is different. the 05-06 GT's have to have a notched tube where as the 07-09 dont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.