Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 17 years old and a avid gear head i now own a 1969 Ford Mustang coupe in which i picked up this winter. This will be the new addition to the family right next to My 1974 Ford F-100 pro-street truck and my 87" 5.0 muscle mustang. I have already built the engine which is sucking up alot of my money. Components include Keith Black pistons Forfdged rods and crank. Turbo swirl heads a Isky racing cam a 750 Holley double pumper and to let it breath a set of Hooker headers. I wanted a little morwe power so i bought a Paxton Supercharger set up putting out 19 pounds of boost and a bottle of juice in the trunk just in case i get in some trouble. The body was perfect and had no rust. i then lowered it and bolted on a set of Aluminum slot rims wraped in M/T drag radials. I will be starting on interior this week and hope to have the car finished in Jan. will post pics latter.:eyebulge:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to AFM.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
WOW! A 69, 19 PSI, NOS... whatta hey are you planning on doing with that thing, not driving it I assume...!??! :worship

Good luck! Let us know how it's going!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts