Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I accidentally went over a bump or turn my wheels or apply the brakes, I always hear an annoying squeak sound with it. Would this cause me much more trouble, do the frames have got to do with this?
I am also planning on buying new alloy wheels(5 spokes) for my 2000 Mustang, anyone knows where to buy those, I've tried ebay but all I got were more than $400 offer.. man! I only have just about $300 budget for each, any suggestions please?:green

·
Registered
17 Posts
The sound is probably coming from the frame. The frame is made up of many pieces that are riveted together and after a while, they loosen up and move. For your wheels, I got an offer with just a little over $200 at ... Alloy wheels you may choose on 16's or 17's but either way you will get 200+ prices. not a rough choice by the way. try to look up for some parts too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 95 and my tie rod ends need replaced. They will make noises over all bumps and when i turn my steering wheel. The ends need to be greased, but the FORD GENIUSES though it would be cool to seal them--no grease holes!! What a crock!

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
My car has a very annoying squeak!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.