Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i just did some few test on a private facility area street straights. and i was pleased with my 0-60.

my best was 5.9 sec.
but i kept getting 6.0-6.3 sec

stock mustangs go 6.9 sec

i also drive a manual so ya big plus along with duals, and CAI tune.

wats ur guys 0-60.

plz state ur mods and gt, gt500, saleen, v6 etc

·
Registered
263 Posts
From a standing stop getting on the highway with my fiance's 18 year old son timimg me with an electric stop watch 0-60 5.1 seconds.Did this twice.between 5.1 and 5.3. Found that a little too quick so I had Kevin,that's his name drive the Mustang at the same spot and I timed it,he's a little afraid of the car,first time 5.9 second time after I told him to get after it,5.2.But Joe Cooper who owns 3 Ford dealerships in Oklahoma where I special ordered my car from told me he had the factory "Tweak my car" because he knew that I used to build dirt track engines and cars for my dad years ago.Got a special car.No brag just fact.V6 AUTO.

·
Registered
210 Posts
see mods in signature mine was 4.4 a year ago with my gt

·
Registered
558 Posts
0-60 IN....FAST!!! :hihi:

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
Officially 0-60 is 5.4 ( lazered by a cop )

but that was before i got, 373's bama 93 tune, SD coil, CAI, and a clutch and new tires. im hopeing to hit 5 flat.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
4.66 on GPS..........................

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
From a standing stop getting on the highway with my fiance's 18 year old son timimg me with an electric stop watch 0-60 5.1 seconds.Did this twice.between 5.1 and 5.3. Found that a little too quick so I had Kevin,that's his name drive the Mustang at the same spot and I timed it,he's a little afraid of the car,first time 5.9 second time after I told him to get after it,5.2.But Joe Cooper who owns 3 Ford dealerships in Oklahoma where I special ordered my car from told me he had the factory "Tweak my car" because he knew that I used to build dirt track engines and cars for my dad years ago.Got a special car.No brag just fact.V6 AUTO.
I highly doubt they tweaked your car,what could they have done if it was stock. I mean if they did tune it, there is not much they can do to it stock. For a stock v6, 0-60 in 5.1 is not possible.. There are GT's running at that time range. I figure if you do a 5.1 on stock v6, im in the mid 4's.. Which i know is not right.

Not trying to call you out, i am just trying to make sense of all of this.

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
i really hope i hit 5 flat next week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.