Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice hawgman!!!!! looks comfortable......i have a 2004 softail nighttrain as well........lowered , bassani prostreet exhaust it is the lava red they offered in 04.....i dont have a camera for a pic......:cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
ummm, My 06 GT. Did get some 17" bullitt take offs to slap some snow tires on in case I get caught in something I wasnt expecting. If its going to get real bad I have a Jeep I can borrow. Or take our shop truck home if im caught at work.Other than thats its me and my baby all year round.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Winter Blues

Since "Stella" (05 GT Vert) is my wifes car, she will be driving her old '92 Buick LeSabre, my winter vehicle is a '03 Chevy 1500HD, though I am still riding my '94 Harley FLSTC (electric jackets are great) in Southern NH :cool:

The Stang is getting parked the 1st weekend of December and might get a sunny NO SALT day out once in a while...

·
Registered
5,818 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
thats cool i just had a picture in my head of you spinning the snot out of the ol' studded snow tires .....sparks and all.....:happyhapp

·
Registered
5,818 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
cool looking tire........if the cops use em they gatta hold up !!!!:eyebulge:

·
Registered
514 Posts
i run a 79 bronco in winter (pics in my gallery) it has a built 460 lifted 6 inches and has 35 inch bfgs.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Other than my wife's car we drive all over together in... I own a '98 Chebby Crapalier which I truly dispise(sp). But it runs well with 140+k miles on it. Not eatin anything, not worth much either... cheaper to keep her ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
My old '93 Accord will get the nod on crummy weather days (rain, ice, snow, salt). Looks like crud, but runs strong after 125K miles.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Adrenal said:
I drive my '98 Mark VIII LSC in the winter. My '05 has never seen rain and I'm trying to keep it that way.

http://www.2005stang.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10099/normal_Img_0363.jpg
Never seen rain? We've got the dump ducks (sea gulls) all over the place. I never park near a light pole anywhere, unless you want the white shi* bath!
2004 Trailblazer LS, 2001 Benz E320 for the winter, but the stang wil be lurking in the garage for a chance to run when the roads are clear. I want to see how it runs when the temps get in the teens. :happyhapp

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
114 Posts
2004 F350 super duty 4 x 4

Attachments

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
thump_rrr said:
Your 98 Mark VIII has a Teksid block in it good for 1200hp!!! Throw in forged internals and a Kenne Bell blower and you have a car that can kill your 05 :worship
Last year at the track I ran a 94 Mark with 4.10s and 150 shot! It was the ultimate hot rod Lincoln! That thing ran 2.0 60's (wheel hopping a little) and mid 8s in the 1/8. Oh yea, and it had nice quiet stock exhuast!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
^^ OMG ^^ that was so great! :worship :evillol: :heha:

21 - 40 of 66 Posts