Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My winter ride

The winters here are really mild, I store the Tacoma 4x4 and drive the
Mustang....:) But I really do feel for the ones that have to go through
the harsher winters, I used to live in Pa.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
i gatta get one of those trunk monkeys!!!!!:sterb:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
1965mustang said:
A old red Chevy:
I get it. You bought it cause it don't rust :winks

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
A 96'F-150 E.B. 1/2 ton 4X4.Its in the shop..I got T-boned by a guy who ran a red light doing about 40MPH.The guy said he didn't the traffic light:happyhapp

·
Registered
361 Posts
No worries, here! I refuse to 'store' the '06 (unlike my '66), but the '06 WON'T see rainy, icy or snowy roads. I drive a '99 F150 4x4 with a 3" lift (x-cab, flareside) for that!! It's my 'other' baby! :laughlitt

I LOVE that so many others drive 4x4 for winter - it's terrific! And, okay, I'm jealous of those Texans and Californians that never see snow! Here in Ohio, the weather's subject to change at any minute! (record highs yesterday, 40's today, for example)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
banjo919 said:
I have a 2006 Chevy HHR for a winter/rain beater.
I think some may not understand... A new vehicle, even a chevy, does not count as a beater.:winks

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Waxed'05 GT said:
I think some may not understand... A new vehicle, even a chevy, does not count as a beater.:winks
It does if you don't want to go slip sliding away in a Mustang :laughlitt

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
pcfrisch said:
It does if you don't want to go slip sliding away in a Mustang :laughlitt
I was actually holding my personal feelings aside... But since you asked IMHO, I feel that any chevy (maybe exclude the vette, overpriced as it may be; HP/Dollar) is a beater in my book.

·
Registered
867 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
And, okay, I'm jealous of those Texans and Californians that never see snow! Here in Ohio, the weather's subject to change at any minute! (record highs yesterday, 40's today, for example)
Oh - we SEE snow. I can see it on the mountains in the distance. :laughlitt It's an especially nice view when driving with the top down - like every day this week :eyepoppin

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
2horseowner said:
Oh - we SEE snow. I can see it on the mountains in the distance. :laughlitt It's an especially nice view when driving with the top down - like every day this week :eyepoppin
That is just wrong :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
1993 Audi 90 Quattro....drives great in snow/slush and has seat heaters for those cold Minnesota mornings, afternoons, and evenings:sosad:

·
Registered
26 Posts
don't need a beater

It rarely snows so I get to drive my Mustang 365 days a year!

·
Registered
39 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
...I drive a '99 F150 4x4 with a 3" lift (x-cab, flareside) for that!! It's my 'other' baby! :laughlitt
Pics? I've always liked the 150 flareside.

·
Registered
107 Posts
beater

A 1995 ford winstar that was repo'd off some lady. I paid $900 (canadian) and it runs great...but Im really missin' my stang.:sosad:

·
Registered
360 Posts
2004 F150 Scab 4x4

41 - 60 of 66 Posts