1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
237 Posts
The center just pops out so switching them is not a problem. The Nittos are good, you can get some mileage out of them, but not the best at the track.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Should be okay w/those caps; the OEM caps worked fine on my 10.5 Bullitts from MT; however, OEM caps do not fit correctly on a pair of O.E. Concepts 17x8 Bullitts and will require modification. Those tires may be popular but have awful specs, especially at that price:
Specifications:
Treadwear: 100
Traction: A
Temperature: A
Speed Rating: VR

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If nittos are not good at the track and have bad specs then what tire do you recommend with the 17x10.5 bullitt wheel?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Questions - will the car see the track? Can you afford another pair of wheels/tires for the strip? If track not issue, do you get reasonable amount of rain (no snow?) wherever you live?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meatball said:
Questions - will the car see the track? Can you afford another pair of wheels/tires for the strip? If track not issue, do you get reasonable amount of rain (no snow?) wherever you live?
Yes the car will see the track.we get some rain but not alot. I want something that I can keep on all the time. Its not my daily driver. Its my leisure car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i went with 17 * 9 on the front and 17* 11's on the rear 11 inch rear's completely fill the rear wheel well flush with the top of the wheel well and the 9 inch fronts are flush with the outside of the wheel well also when the tires are pointed straight ahead of course, andthey don't rub against the insides at all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.