Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some rims for my 2000 mustang. I want to get rid of the stock ones that are on there. Wanting to spend 500 at the most. Preferably rims and wheels. If you know anyone that has some let me know

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
500 for rims/tires check craigslist or eBay, not going to get new ones for that price

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You can get wheels only for around $500, if they're new. $1000 or more for wheels and tires.

R

·
0 Posts
I picked up a set of 03-04 GT premium wheels with decent tires for $350 on craigslist. Dig around.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sites like that are you best bet if you dont mind used products. And there's no problem with them as long as they're taken care of.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
+1 for craigslist, $150 for cobra R rims and tires, then later 160 for gently used 255/45/17 tires mounted and balanced at a shop.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Craigslist always have sick deals. Go in the wanted section and tell them what your looking for and people will shop around and fine tires and wheels for you

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I'm looking for is used, I can't get brand new at least not right now. But I'll go check it out. If you know anyone who is selling let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts