Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Chrome! I would go with the blades, myself...but the Bullits are nice looking too...it is all personal opinion. Whatever decision you make will be fine, all the rims are nice.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Chrome all the way. This color screams for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
2horseowner,

I love those wheels. Can you tell me what you had to do to get those. I have seen those in the accessories catalogue. Can you order a car with those or do you have to order the car with stock wheels and then purchase those after. If you don't mind can you tell me what you paid for them as well. I think those are 18" correct? I was going to order the 18" I just hate to add the cost and then have to purchase another set of wheels. I appreciate any info.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Mine were dealer installed before I bought the car. The mark up for the wheel and tire package was $1995 but I didn't pay it. Check with your dealer. They are called Bullitts but I don't know the actual manufacturer. They have a Cobra on the center cap.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thanks, sounds like you pay for the 18' wheel option ($895) then you would have to buy the other wheels after the fact from the dealer probably. Maybe I could work something out with them. We will see.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Polished looks good!:winks Check my gallery.:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chrome all the way! But flip it, go with fanblades and chrome them. I wasn't a big fan of the fanblades until I chromed mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chrome all the way! But flip it and go with the the fanblades. I ordered mine blind before 64E and 64W had pictures. I wasn't a fan of the blades at first, but after I chromed them I love it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
if you buy 18's for the GT.. they wont rub will they? i'd like to get 18s on mine which is currently stock 17's. excuse my ignorance on the subject

·
Registered
785 Posts
2horseowner said:
Chrome all the way. This color screams for it.
Great looking car, what model is the other one in that pic?

·
Registered
867 Posts
It's an 86 Fox body GT fastback.

G

·
DaWarrior said:
if you buy 18's for the GT.. they wont rub will they? i'd like to get 18s on mine which is currently stock 17's. excuse my ignorance on the subject
The 18's won't rub so no worries there.

P51 Driver - How much did you pay to chrome your blades? I'm a fan of that wheel as well... hence that's what's in my order... but the chrome looks pretty sweet. I've also seen them in the reg finish with the middles painted black. That looked cool, too.

Just curious.
Snack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Snackmaster said:
The 18's won't rub so no worries there.

P51 Driver - How much did you pay to chrome your blades? I'm a fan of that wheel as well... hence that's what's in my order... but the chrome looks pretty sweet. I've also seen them in the reg finish with the middles painted black. That looked cool, too.

Just curious.
Snack
Snack,

I paid $125.00 a wheel to get them chromed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.