Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need wheels,preferrably alloy wheels. if anyone has a parts we can discuss the price for each of them! or someone who can give me a tip on where to purchase them in a pocket tight budget. it's for a 2000 stang.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I purchased my alloy wheels at carpartsmax.com, they gave me excellent wheels with almost 50% discount you may get your <a href='http://www.carpartsmax.com/cgi-bin/parts/index.html?cat=26&year=2003&make=FORD&model=MUSTANG' target=_blank' class='navigation'>ford alloy wheels</a> with just barely more than $200.. get em while they still offer discounts..:thumbsup

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think you'll find AFSWheels.com a better source & cheaper.

I bought my Chromed 18x10.5 & 18x9 rims from them shipped, for less than anyone else around. Plus I got the Chromed valve stems, & chromed Lock Lugs included.

You can find them direct or goto ebay and look for seller: AFS Wheels
If you call them direct, tell them you saw their rims on ebay & you get the ebay price for calling direct. :)

Here a couple shots on my Cobra.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also have a set of Cobra R 18x9.5 rims for sale - 450.00 + s/h

They came on my Cobra before I ordered the new ones. I put on 18x10.5 in rear & 18x9 in front. The Cobra R rims are in great shape. I need to get the tires dismounted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.