Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I usually post when I get home from work and ready to answer homework questions from my 10 year old son, David. We take brakes reading funny stories and posts. STONENR, and a few more top the list of comic relief, in a good way. :laughlitt :laughlitt
I look at the forums in the morning if I can, before going to work. Weekends, I struggle for free time to see whasss up. Can't at work like I used to. Big Brother is watching.

When do you enjoy this cool pastime?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
At home, work (sometimes when I am not helping the idiots at work with their usually self inflicted computer woes). Why can't they just leave me alone???

·
Registered
55 Posts
At home a couple of hours before I go to bed, usually check the email, forums, and do a few other misc. things.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
same..at home in the evening a few hours before bedtime...dont have the luxury like Stoenr does to "play"online at work :) he aint right for sure J&D..lol weekends now Im here alot !

·
Registered
39 Posts
I tend to read and post mostly at work. I'm fortunate that other peoples servers tend to behave themselves. Lot's of down time just waiting.

On the other hand it is quarter of twelve pm.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh, always...

...at work. That's what work's for, isn't it?:winks

I'd be more likely to check during off time if their was a WAP or PDA friendly version of the site. You listening Powers That Be???:worship :worship :worship It's a pain to load on my Treo.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
in the afternoon during lunch mostly. occasionally at home in the evening.
those are usually the times of day when I feel everyone needs to be graced with my opinions and BS.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I can usually get a few minutes at work a couple of times during the day. I have dial-up at home so it takes a while and I usually just end up getting pi$$ed off or I get called away to help the wife with something.

·
Registered
886 Posts
at work! Why else do they give me high speed and a 21" monitor??!! and, now that we have cable wifi and a laptop at the house, in the evenings, too.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ultraclyde said:
at work! Why else do they give me high speed and a 21" monitor??!! and, now that we have cable wifi and a laptop at the house, in the evenings, too.
Work, work, work. You people kill me!! Ever since we got bought out, we have to be careful how we surf at work. Sounds like a bunch of geeks out there. With good taste, of course.

Once Big Brother stops watching us, I'll be able to surf there two.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
LoL!

When im not sleeping!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.