Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy my mustang 2011 V6, just waiting for a good time which cost me less money. any suggestions about the time? end of month? christmas?

Thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
Most likely when the 2012 ships (Or maybe it already shipped)

·
Registered
517 Posts
uhh Not the summer :gringreen good luck with your purchase though

·
Registered
515 Posts
The only real two times the Mustangs are "cheaper"...
1. When someone "dogs" the **** out of it.
2. When a VERY NEW style comes out that everyone loves. For example, a used 77 mustang would go pretty cheap compared to a mid and late 80's model.

Face it, its a popular model and it will never go out of style... only ugly cars loose value. Look at the Nissan 300Z for 94. Cost 40,000 new. Now, its worth about 1,000 or less.

R

·
0 Posts
The 2012 are already out there.
2011 V6s are going to hold their value for a year or two.
Wait for the rental cars to come up for sale.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
The 2012 are already out there.
2011 V6s are going to hold their value for a year or two.
Wait for the rental cars to come up for sale.
yep rentals can be good cars too, mine was a rental car in texas for the first three years of its life, and you know how crazy those texans are with the driving :winks 117K and its still going strong, bout to put a bada$$ top end on her this weekend

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Got mine in Feb. Dealer said I was getting a good deal on it. I thought, "save me the bs". I checked out mustangs now, the same year and about the same mileage, and their about 4 grand more than what I paid. No ones looking for a performance car with a foot of snow on the ground and salesmen want to sell cars. You can talk'em down in the dead of winter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, thanks! I will try to order my car in November. How long will it take if I customise my own V6 until it ship to me?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
If you are financing you better get out there now and look hard. Interest rates are sure to climb before November plus the feds are looking into making it more difficult to get loans too so I wouldn't wait (IF you're financing). If you're paying cash then just wait it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts