Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could anyone from manitobe tell me where they are getting or have gotten parts from. i amvery close to getting from the mustang shop in calgary, just wondering if there are any local options

·
Registered
152 Posts
The mustang shop is a good one but also try
Western motorsports, canada
Steeda, canada
DaSilva Racing, canada
these are just a few off the top of my head, then all of our sponsors here at AFM witch you can find by clicking sponsors at the top of the page and lets not forget Summit Racing.

i hope that helps a bit

Greg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i just ordered from mustang shop, i was very happy with the prices, even against the american pricing

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I use Direct auto in Winnipeg on Wall Street for a lot of the general parts. They have really good stock replacement and high end parts for really cheap. I have heard that Ford Fast is a really good place to get specific and rarer parts, but obviously it would be more expensive.

Steve :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just moved from BC to Mb and I now order parts from The mustang shop in Calgary and whatever they don't have I get from latemodelrestoration in the us but shipping is a killer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been using Americanmuscle.com, but I just got springs from Steeda.ca - shipping was super fast, and no brokerage or duty bs .

·
Registered
6 Posts
CJ Pony parts is another good one. (USA) They do have free shipping to Canada once a month. There price includes duty, taxes; probably shipping is hidden in there somewhere, but reasonable. If they don't have what you're looking for no one does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts