Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked up many threads on widest wheel sizes for S197. I found some crazy thread that showed a 12" rear wheel job..but it was custom and probably $$$.

I'm looking for the widest wheel I can put, and I've read its a 10.5 wide wheel...but I can't seem to find any sites that sell them?

I've looked at American Muscle, NorthAmericanTuning, etc etc.

Anyone know where I can get 18 or 19 x 10.5 wheels for my rear?

Also, I plan on lowering car, but not much (only 1.25).

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice site, thanks man.

Question for everyone: Any know of a chrome, 5-spoke rim that comes in 10.5 width? Foose or Bullit style would be preferred, but all these damn sites all sell in just 10" width. :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Check out Cruizin Concepts, they are one of AFM sponsors they have lots of rims.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Steeda makes an 11" wide wheel that fits within your fenderwells with no rubbing, check out my signature. But they're 20's...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Steeda makes an 11" wide wheel that fits within your fenderwells with no rubbing, check out my signature. But they're 20's...
+1 was gonna say steeda would be the best to go with if yo don't want to have a crazy offset since their wheel will have the right offset. You can run a concave wheel but its a whole other story with offset. I plan on running a 18x12 on my next set. Although running a concave wheel will not be a traditional wheel fittiment they look great if you don't mind having the tires stretched a little so they don't rub.

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Unless you want to drop the big coin 10” is as far as you will go. I’m a complete wheel snob (ready to buy third set of wheels in 10K miles) and I think I have looked at every wheel available (in 18”) and over 10” is rare and expensive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, and thanks for the post Sqidd. I've read a lot of your posts (mostly on suspension), I feel humbled you responded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.