Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen cars at shows, cops, and the NASCAR Pace Car with strobe lights in the fog lights or head lights. Does any one know where to buy these? Would you be able to get them on an AUX switch so you can have them strobe or just be on normal? Any ideas would be great.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Strobe lights

Get your hands on a "Gauls" book. Its a supply book for emergency services, they have all kinds of lights etc.

I have a few HID light kits for 2005-2009 mustangs. I have "cool blue" and purple. I have the purple on my black mustang... to me it makes the car look "mean"...perfectly legal. If intersted, either email me or go to ebay, I have the same username. I include everything other sellers do not inclue the capasitors.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have seen cars at shows, cops, and the NASCAR Pace Car with strobe lights in the fog lights or head lights. Does any one know where to buy these? Would you be able to get them on an AUX switch so you can have them strobe or just be on normal? Any ideas would be great.

Chilson-- Call or go to www.fleetsafety.com --They have a place here in Houston. My brother is a cop and recommends them. They would love to outfit a new 5.0 I bet!!

S

·
0 Posts
I can't imagine that being legal on a street car that's not in law enforcement. Check your local laws before spending any money on it...

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.