Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, So im about to start my mustang project and I have no idea where to look anymore. I've gone to all the sites like Autotrader Classics and others but I couldn't find a reasonably priced mustang that needs work. I need to see the car in person before I buy it to make sure their isn't too much rust and to have an overall look at the car. Are their any places in florida where you bought your mustang for about 2-3 grand? Let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Craigslist. sometimes shady, sometimes irritating. it is the best resource for buying cars and parts though.

·
Registered
289 Posts
There is a pretty nice 2003 gt where I live. It has cold air intake and a couple other mods. It has 70+ miles.
I think he's asking 6,000. .

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
kenefise97

I have a friend looking for a mustang. They are more wanting the 05+, but $6,000 for a 03 GT with that low of miles they may be interested. Can you post or send pics?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll see what I can do, I've seen It around town a couple of times, still has the for sale sign in the window. I work weird hours so its kinda hard for me to get out sometimes. I think I know where the guy lives. its a pretty nice mustang I will try to help out the best I can.

Also its been for sale for a while so you could probably offer 4500-5500 and I bet he'd take it.

·
Super Moderator
40,025 Posts
Hey guys,no buying/selling in the forums.PM each other if you want.Thread closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.