Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm on the DelMarVa Penninsula with a 67 coupe in progress.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ladyluc said:
Hey all Debbie from Florida finally got my car 2000 convertable silver and black
Haha you do realize this is the classic (1965-73) mustangs board right? You might want to try the 4.6L Mustangs section.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Texas

I live in Houston Texas, proud owner of the 67 fastback, 289 hi po, auto, style wheels and a bright blue metallic paint with black interior.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wildwood NJ about 45 minutes south of Atlantic City, 65 fastback 289:eyepoppin

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in Lumberton, Texas, just north of Beaumont in the southeast corner of the state. I recently moved from Claremore, OK (near Tulsa).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Plain City, Ohio! Good luck on the 67! Dad and I are headed into year 10 in the tear-down/rebuild of my 66 coupe! AND starting to re-do his 69 Mach I (AGAIN!). :sterb:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey, kids-

Franklin, TN (just outside of Nashville) still reworking a '65 coupe.
I hope to see some of you in B'ham for the MCA 30th anniversary on Labor Day weekend '06.

A

·
0 Posts
Peoria, IL. 67 Coupe. Really wanted a 67 or 68 Fastback, but they're becoming rare so everyone wants an arm and a leg for them. So I'm still disappointed in owning a Coupe, but the thing is almost done. Be painted here in the next couple weeks. All the interior and drivetrain is ready to go.

So Red67 is movin in with Veronica? Is my understanding correct? Isn't she married? Or are you her husband? I'm so confused. All this drama here at the AFM forums. :eyepoppin

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Hi again.:)No, Red67 won't be moving in with me.And yes, I am very married. I'm sure that Red67 is a very fine fellow that will make some lucky girl a wonderful husband someday, but it won't be me. :nogrinner Houston has nearly 5 million people, half of which are women, so a man of his calibre should have no difficulty in locating his dream girl.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Snohomish, Washington, 30 miles northeast of Seattle, 69 fastback with a 351W 4bbl that is being stroked, changed to rack and pinion, C6 tranny, new 9" rearend with 3.70s and disks all around, been working on it for almost a year and hopefully it will be ready by springtime.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Originally from the Chicago area, Hammond Indiana to be exact. I then spent 20 years living like a gypsy serving in the Army. Settled down after I retired in the lovely town of Enterprise Alabama down in the SE corner of the state. Currently trying to breath life into a roached out 66 fastback!

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
We live in Angleton,Texas - South of Houston. Brother-in-law bought our then 16 year old son a 65 coupe almost 3 years ago. She is drivable, A/C leaks,leaky cowl, C4 tranny rebuilt but doesn't seem right, took forever to fix overheating problem, thought we'd paint her after all mechanical repairs, but that doesn't seem likely! We told Uncle Ken thanks, but no more classic cars! Son doesn't really care about cars, Ken and I are the Mustang lovers.Ken and my hubby have done most of the work,except tranny. My sister and I pull up lawn chairs and watch or go get parts. We call it Mustang TV.

Love 65 so much we bought an 05- 65205 -get it?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.