Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Looking for the Best Place to Purchase Brembo Brakes (reasonable) for my 2011 Mustang 5.0. Also looking for a solid Rear Sway Bar.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks in Advance!!:yup:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
check all the Mustang related forums, Ive seen quite few guys selling the original Ford oem brembo package.

·
Registered
942 Posts
will your wheels clear those brakes?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do any of the stock GT wheels fit the Brembos (besides the Brembo package wheels of course)?

·
Registered
131 Posts
the GT 19" wheels wont fit?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Do any of the stock GT wheels fit the Brembos (besides the Brembo package wheels of course)?
Since some of us are guessing, I would not be surprised if the V6 Performance Package wheels work with the Brembos or the CS wheels if you don't like black.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The clearance between the wheel and calipers on the Brembo wheels is ungodly close. Literally, my pinky won't fit between them. AFAIK, the other 19" wheels will not work because of the caliper to wheel clearance, the rotor is not the issue. Only the Brembo and GT500 wheels will work as far as OEM fitment goes.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
everyone has pretty much provided the info on the brakes/tires.

as for the rear swaybar, sam makes a good one for less than most other companies and it's adjustable AND designed to clear a watts linkage if you install that down the road.

Strano Performance Parts - Part Details

·
Registered
616 Posts
What about running the brembo's with a wheel spacer? The GT500 wheels from the last couple years were only 18" and still cleared the brembo's right?

I'm pretty sure it's not the wheel diameter that is the issue, I'm pretty sure the inside face of the wheel being too close to the caliper is the only clearance issue, so the spacers might make it possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.