Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
im sure you have tried ebay but if not try it, you can get a killer deal even if that means bidding for a few weeks. but also research pieces to the kit and see if you can get it alot cheaper most of your average companies will over price the entire package because they know people are stupid enough to buy them. and you dont have to get it straight from the manufacturer

·
Registered
122 Posts
Try Bulletproof Automotive they will match any price or beat it that is where I purchased my supercharger.
then lie and say you saw a complete kit for like $500 and they would be forced to beat it. to prove it make a phony website with it on their

my plan is flawless

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
then lie and say you saw a complete kit for like $500 and they would be forced to beat it. to prove it make a phony website with it on their

my plan is flawless
hahaha, something tells me that they will need proof.. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
do you guys know any place that sells the complete supercharger kit for my 05 gt manual....? cheapest i found was 5039.99

That's the cheapest I've heard.

·
Registered
590 Posts
do you guys know any place that sells the complete supercharger kit for my 05 gt manual....? cheapest i found was 5039.99
Try this link, I don't know if he still has it.

New Saleen Series VI S/C - WWW.S197FORUM.COM

New, still in the box Saleen Series VI S/C for '05 and '06 Mustang GT.
Base kit comes with 4" pulley. Package deal includes these extras:

*New never opened 39# injectors
*New never opened 90mm Lightning MAF with billet aluminum adapter
*New never opened set of HT0 plugs
*New never installed C+L Racer intake tube/boots - Needs Clamps/Filter
*Gently used 3.4" S/C pulley

Everything goes for $4200 +Shipping

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Only two people I trust installing a blower on a stock block Adam from ST Motorsports and JDM.

There probably are many people that do it well its just the only two people I trust.

The only blower I would put on a stock block or buy if you just want decent HP is a Saleen and get the polished one. Which looks NICE!!!! They make pretty good gains and JDM does a great job with can tunes.

Vancouver Wa.... I will be up there with my car for two weeks this summer for the 4th :) I have the best 4th up there with my Dad but maybe we can get together and go to a couple shows

·
Registered
52 Posts
i was just looking at that series VI .... it looks like it might just work with my shaker scoop and hood. does anyone have one? how much taller than the stock intake runners is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.