Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Jonny, we'll all be waiting on you!!! Like waiting on Santa to show!

·
Registered
44 Posts
You Were Right

JonnyB,

You were right about this being like crack. Just remember that you were joking about turning this into a pay service.

Still, the offer stands for free beers when in the DC vicinity.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh, haha, you might have deleted mine. I haven't gotten an update since Friday! :D Last heard it was produced and in limbo land waiting to leave the factory for shipping/holding lot.

1ZVBP8CF2B5121649

Thanks again for doing this!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh, haha, you might have deleted mine. I haven't gotten an update since Friday! :D Last heard it was produced and in limbo land waiting to leave the factory for shipping/holding lot.

1ZVBP8CF2B5121649

Thanks again for doing this!

As far as where our cars are, I'm right with you. Produced as of Saturday (started build on the 20th) and sitting at the plant. I haven't even made it to Ramp 51 yet.

·
Registered
312 Posts
now, if I could just drive up to Flatrock and drive it back home..........

·
Registered
8 Posts
now, if I could just drive up to Flatrock and drive it back home..........
I feel the same way, mine's 6 hours away in pennsylvania last I heard.

by the way JonnyB, I know I PM'ed you already but I wanted to leave my VIN here too in case it gets lost.. it's 1ZVBP8AM4B5107382. Thanks again for everything :worship

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
alright guys just signed on lets see if I can do this in under 2 hours

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
You're the man! Thanks!

By the way, unless you've invented an interesting new color, you might want to change your sig.
:grinroll: nice I might want to change that

·
Registered
482 Posts
JonnyB, is that a "don't ask, don't tell" color? LOL! Sterling GAY!!! Yep, that "gray" is a lot better!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just heard back from JohnnyB and mine was shipped offsite to Autoport International 2 days ago with no movement since. A day before it was scheduled to be loaded onto a rail -- what gives. There goes the weekend :>(

I see several of us have been shipped offsite. Are they running out of room at Area 51 or something? Perhaps the plant workers are using our rides over the long weekend as loaners.

Keeping the bad news coming, I called Ford C/S again today about extending the offers set to expire on 6/1 and it appears they're going to let the fat 0.0%/36 month financing expire on 6/1. So if you don't take delivery by then, you're screwed! It takes a lot for me to get miffed but I'm approaching seriously P-Oed :<( :<( Anyone know what the cash back and financing offers will be post-6/1? C/S couldn't tell me.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Anyone know what the cash back and financing offers will be post-6/1? C/S couldn't tell me.
I asked my dealer about this and he said Ford does'nt usually back off of rebates or cash back offers.I will be suprised if the current offers are not continued with a new expiration date.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey Johnny B Good. Thanks for the update on our cars.....Man we needed that fix.......Now if they can ever get them out of lot ramp 51. Is it like Area 51? once they're there, they disappear......?

·
Registered
330 Posts
This is getting nuts. Why is Ford doing this? I know I said this in another thread but its appropriate here. If it’s a production problem, then tell us about it……you’ll be rewarded by showing some character, instead of being like Toyota and hiding it. If you’re holding them to change interest rates, then it’s a sinister policy and that will piss off customers. If you don’t tell us, it’s making your customers second guess the car and its quality, and we as enthusiasts are worried about it. That WILL turn potential customers away. My dad was a GM dealer, in the legion of leaders for over 20 years, and was a Ford Lincoln Mercury GM for 15 years as well. He and I both agree, this is doing NOTHING for your reputation……….:headscratch::cursing::banghead:

I've tried to get in touch with Auto Alliance International, who hasn't cleared the cars to be released yet, and the plant is closed today. Yeah I understand about being closed on MONDAY but today? oye.......

If you want to get in touch with the plant the telephone number is 734-782-7800 and they can locate it for you as well.

Unknown why they decided to hold the vehicles, but this is just plain stupid........I'm spending close to $65K with the company. They should tell us what's going on.......

181 - 200 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.