Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah my dealership is not happy, they have 6 Mustangs MIA, along with my GT. Were not the only ones waiting. My ETA is today, but im not expecting it, even though im about 2 hours from the factory. Ronn

·
Registered
173 Posts
i'm still wondering why the dealer or customer service can't do what JohnnyB does. :headscratch:
The dealer can. They simply choose not to do it. This is how the inventory/fleet managers track their cars.

Ford CS has had their privileges revoked. They're about as useful as peanut brittle to a toothless man.

·
Registered
482 Posts
After Jonny did my first search, I didn't pm him again. He just sends me a note IF there is a status change. Awaiting shipment now so his next one will be the LAST one; "Shipped"!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called CS today and they told me my car is still in Twin Oaks, PA (it's been there since 4/27) and still has an ETA of May 2nd. Does anyone know why my ETA wouldn't have updated at all in over a month?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I called CS today and they told me my car is still in Twin Oaks, PA (it's been there since 4/27) and still has an ETA of May 2nd. Does anyone know why my ETA wouldn't have updated at all in over a month?
My car sat in Twin Oaks for about a day and then was at my dealer in 19064 two days later.

My ETA was bumped back a week from 4/30 to 5/6 and then was delivered on 5/26. I don't think they're even bothering updating ETAs anymore.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ford only updates their internal ETA with production changes. They don't update with shipping changes. So if everything was smooth sailing with QC and shipping, you would have it on that date based on when it was produced. But thats not the case with these cars.

·
Registered
20 Posts
JonnyB, thank you so much for your help,

I was trying not to bother you, but I can't wait anymore and I want more info.

VIN: 1ZVBP8AM3B5128711

Ordered my V6 on 4/28.
My dealer said the car was built on 5/31, which is odd considering it was Memorial Day. The window sticker says it will be built tomorrow (6/3). The ETA, according to the dealer, is 6/14

Thank you very much

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any update on my status would be greatly appreciated.

VIN: 1ZVBP8AM3B5121046

Ordered 4/14
Built 5/17
ETA 5/31.

Thx JonnyB.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey Johnny B Good,

Thanks for the update. If you could give us another update please. I know that the dealership here was supposed to get an update today but my salesman and the general manager weren't in.

Thank you so much. Now if we can only get an idea about why the delays have happened.

Vins are:

1ZVBP8CF1B5125577
1ZVBP8CF3B5125578

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think Jonny is on vacation! No updates for over a week, cant blame him, hes prolly overwhelmed with requests!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, not over a week, his last update was last Friday night. I don't know what he does, but if he's a dealer or someone in vehicle sales, this is probably the busiest time of the year, the week of Memorial Day.

·
Registered
482 Posts
We all have to admit we flooded him and then some kept hitting him with requests almost daily. In my case he simply sent me an update when there was a change. Give the man a little room when he comes back. And let's hope he comes back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
does anybody know what this means as i am not sure

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-18-2010 Jun-11-2010

this is what i got messaged

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wait is the key word. Guys have been wait 7 weeks for their cars. I hit 2 yeasterday, so the ETA doesnt seem to hold for for shipping cars for alot of guys. Ronn

·
Registered
29 Posts
just spoke to a ford customer relations supervisor
5 minutes ago.person said"all mustangs,that includes 6 and 8 cyl models and auto and standard trans are on hold to check and make sure they meet ford specifications".i questioned the rep at length but could not get any more specifics.my ride was ordered 2/2/10 -6 spd-black cloth-3.73 gears-red candy----with the latest e/t/a (after 3 push backs)of 5/24.still waiting!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That Can't Be

just spoke to a ford customer relations supervisor
5 minutes ago.person said"all mustangs,that includes 6 and 8 cyl models and auto and standard trans are on hold to check and make sure they meet ford specifications".i questioned the rep at length but could not get any more specifics.my ride was ordered 2/2/10 -6 spd-black cloth-3.73 gears-red candy----with the latest e/t/a (after 3 push backs)of 5/24.still waiting!!!

That can't be true. My car was built on 5/20 and is being held. Others built on 5/20 have been delivered. Still others have been shipped but not yet delivered. Some cars with build dates after 5/20 have been shipped and received. That being the case, it cannot be true that ALL mustangs are on hold.

241 - 260 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.