281 - 300 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
No rush JonnyB take care of business.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome back JB. Hope all is well with the family. Our prayers are with you. Did you car make it off the train yet?

·
Registered
244 Posts
OMG JohnnyB you were so missed!!! If you have a little bit of time, could you check my VIN?

1ZVBP8FF3B5127987

No rush, take care of your family business first! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you provide status on my VIN? Sent you a PM.
VIN # 132012

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I did not want to do it, but I am not getting info elsewhere, so here is my VIN

1ZVBP8CF2B5126284

If you get to it great, but if you do not no big deal.

Thanks much
Looks like your car was built on 5/26.

:wavey Hey, can you check out my vin# 1ZVBP8CFXB5132477

Thanks , ANTHONY
Looks like you don't have a window sticker yet.

Here is your link. You can keep checking. It took mine about 2 weeks from my reorder.
Untitled Page

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here is what Jonny sent me: In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX852413 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Jun-08-2010, 10:00 ET Jun-15-2010. Hopefully next week my car will be home!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Jonny, was hoping to get a better update on the Vin I was given. Ford Customer service said that it started production today. But a better update from you would be great.

Thank you for your help.

1ZVBP8CF1B5134005

·
Registered
893 Posts
Here is what Jonny sent me: In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX852413 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Jun-08-2010, 10:00 ET Jun-15-2010. Hopefully next week my car will be home!
Man things are lookin up for ya:bigthumbsup should'nt be long now and you will have your pride and joy.I cant wait to get a similiar update with railcar# because my dealer said he can track it with that info.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Man things are lookin up for ya:bigthumbsup should'nt be long now and you will have your pride and joy.I cant wait to get a similiar update with railcar# because my dealer said he can track it with that info.
Thanks Zilla. Too bad you're 3,000 miles away but who knows; we might see each other at a Mustang Rally one day. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks JonnyB

Anyone know what it means?

"Awaiting Shipment Returned to Plant (Autoport Limited ) Flat Rock, MI Jun-03-2010, 17:17 ET Apr-21-2010"

It was returned on the Jun 3rd - where did it sit for 47 days? Car was built Apr-14.

I think the ETA might be a little off. Ford has 21 days to get my car to me or I'm going to buy something else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
jonny B sent me this info:

Awaiting Shipment Sent Offsite - Jf (Autoport Limited ) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jun-05-2010, 22:20 ET

Not sure what the sent offsite means thou. sent offsite from AAI?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey JonnyB,

My dealer hasn't been too helpful in getting me any kind of delivery date...any chance you could help me out? My VIN is:

1ZVBP8CF3B5133969

Thanks so much...and if you ever happen to head out this way, beers are on me! (I sent this in a PM, too.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
jonny B sent me this info:

Awaiting Shipment Sent Offsite - Jf (Autoport Limited ) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jun-05-2010, 22:20 ET

Not sure what the sent offsite means thou. sent offsite from AAI?
Eww, yeah, I got the same status update. I've seen a few others go offsite too. We don't know what it is, some people say it's like a temporary holding lot, but my personal belief is that this is where they put cars that need additional QC. :( Not all cars go offsite. Some do, and they have to go back to Ramp 5P or 51 or wherever it was before before they can ship, so in short: It's probably bad news. I only have solid evidence on one car, and it stayed offsite for a week before it was returned to the original ramp.

My car spent two weeks at Ramp 5P and was thrown offsite just an hour before yours. :(

Welcome back, JonnyB! :)

281 - 300 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.