Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thx Johnny for the update. Here is the status of my mustang as per Johnny

In Transit Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI Jun-07-2010, 22:15 ET Jun-20-2010

Does it mean its going to the famous RAMP 51? I dont know what to interpret. Mine is a V6 Vert MCA.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thx Johnny for the update. Here is the status of my mustang as per Johnny

In Transit Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI Jun-07-2010, 22:15 ET Jun-20-2010

Does it mean its going to the famous RAMP 51? I dont know what to interpret. Mine is a V6 Vert MCA.
I believe this means that your car is currently at area 51 on June 7th and your ETA is June 20th.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Working on all my PMs right now but should be sending out status after I read, reply and delete these Pms first
Thank you thank you thank you.....you r such a great person for doing this and keeping us informed more than anyone at the dealer or in CS. I am so excited I can't wait to get my car!!!:worship

·
Registered
76 Posts
I believe this means that your car is currently at area 51 on June 7th and your ETA is June 20th.

Thx. Johnny said the same thing after I posted. So all cars go to area 51? So then which ones get on rail and which ones ship is a matter of luck?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got an update from JonnyB.

In Transit Received - 134324 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-10-2010, 14:52 ET Jun-21-2010

What does this mean? How long to Eastern PA from here?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Just got an update from JonnyB.

In Transit Received - 134324 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-10-2010, 14:52 ET Jun-21-2010

What does this mean? How long to Eastern PA from here?
well your eta is 6/21 so it should be at the dealer by then at the latest. Your ETA is real because its been shipped and its on the move unlike those whose cars are sitting at Ramp 51 and other various offsite locations.

·
Registered
7 Posts
well your eta is 6/21 so it should be at the dealer by then at the latest. Your ETA is real because its been shipped and its on the move unlike those whose cars are sitting at Ramp 51 and other various offsite locations.
Thanks JonnyB! I wish I knew how you do it. Anyway, you're keeping me sane. Much appreciated. Dinner if you're ever in central New Jersey.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Your all going to hate me but my car is here and should be ready soon so I am not sure how many updates I am going to get out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your all going to hate me but my car is here and should be ready soon so I am not sure how many updates I am going to get out
Maybe you can leave us your methods before you go?? (Only kidding, but not really). Thanks for all the updates. (How will we carry on?)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Maybe you can leave us your methods before you go?? (Only kidding, but not really). Thanks for all the updates. (How will we carry on?)
I meant I am not sure how many I will get out today I will still continue to send them out but not sure how many I will get done tonight

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ralf the engineer told me my two should be at the dealer between the 28th and the 7th.....yeah i'm really getting disapointed in them right now. I've missed 4 major mustang events with these cars, and now if i don't get mine on the 28th, i'm going to miss a road trip too! man this is depressing......:fuming:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey JonnyB, as always, thank for the info. Just out of curiosity, roughly how many VINs are you checking each time you do these PMs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I meant I am not sure how many I will get out today I will still continue to send them out but not sure how many I will get done tonight
What a relief!!! (I was dreading having to depend on my dealer who seems to know almost nothing.)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats on it finally getting there. Have fun! I can't imagine what would delay you from getting the updates out?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Hey JonnyB, as always, thank for the info. Just out of curiosity, roughly how many VINs are you checking each time you do these PMs?
on average I have 50 PMs when I log in and then how ever many Vins are posted on this thread

·
Registered
183 Posts
on average I have 50 PMs when I log in and then how ever many Vins are posted on this thread
You are a dedicated man beast!

·
Registered
244 Posts
my dealer just called to say my car was in michigan on a rail, and eta was 6/20. I'm waiting for JonnyB's status to see if that is confirmed :) Thanks JonnyB!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any help will be much appreciated

Hi JohnnyB,

Recieved VIN # 1ZVP8CF885134423 from the dealer but no infor since. If you could help me understand where it is in the process I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Brian
2011 GT Prem/Brembo/Security/HID/400A/Stone

321 - 340 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.