Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
I'll get to everyone later on tonight probably after 10. I am taking a little road trip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jonnyb my vin is: 1ZVBP8AMXB5119052 Thank you for any updates!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got window sticker today, Thanks !......Do know if car shipped yet ?? or how long ?
If you got the window sticker it may be a few days before it is built. The date is at the end of the number starting with 12 on the top of the sticker.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Johnny,

You are a very generous guy for taking the time to check on the where-abouts of other peoples dreams.

You wouldn't happen to want to see if you can find my dream, would you?

It would be much appreciated.

1ZVBP8FF4B5129800

Thanks for your time!

Peace.
Damage

·
Registered
1 Posts
10 weeks and counting

hey johnny please help. its been 10 weeks since i ordered and my dealer is horrible, my vin# is 1ZVBP8CF4B5110538 Thanks So Much

·
Registered
10 Posts
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ?? :headscratch:

·
Registered
2 Posts
One way to get your car

First I want to thank JohnnyB for getting me the information on my wife's car when no one else could.

Now for the funny part! We decided that waiting was too painfull (ordred April 1st, built April 24th and on ramp 51 since) and got the dealer to locate one of the few cars that made it through QC (a dealer stock order of course). It was transfered today and we pick it up tomorrow. The this afternoon I get a PM from JohnnyB, good news!!! My wifes car was released and is in Ontario, due for deliverey any day. LOL

So tonight we had to decide if we're taking the 11 GT Coupe we ordered or the 11 GT Covertable that we located. After an amazing run in the country side with the top down it was a no brainer, the covertible comes home tomorrow.

So if you want to get your cars out of ramp 51 just count on Murphy's Law and have your dealer transfer another unit in and your car will magically appear !!!

Oh and by the way, when you pass 4K on the tach just hang on, it's an blast!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Jonny B U are the Man! I cant wait to get my New 2011 Shelby black with red stripes, with trac pac and nav.

can u tell me how much longer i have to wait?
1ZVBP8JS8B5126919

thanks Man

·
Registered
231 Posts
Talked to Ford HQ today. They got back with me, and said my car would be released within 2 weeks. Im thinking, even released, how long will shipping take? Ronn

·
Registered
244 Posts
jonnyb gave me a status, my car is somewhere in illinois, it's out of the plant. I don't know if I should pee or poop my pants, but i'm so excited. It's coming to daddy. Thanks JonnyB!

·
Registered
20 Posts
JonnyB, thank you so much for your help!

My last two updates from JonnyB have been exactly the same. They say:

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Ft005 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-04-2010, 08:00 ET Jun-15-2010

I'm assuming this means my car has been hanging out at Ramp 5P since June 4th, and it is still expected to arrive on June 15th. I'm wondering if Ramp 5P is the new Ramp 51. Hopefully it'll be shipped out today, and it'll be here in Maryland Tuesday.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My car left New Boston, MI on 8 Jun.

New message from Jonny:

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation ) Cincinnati, OH Jun-10-2010, 14:41 ET Jun-15-2010

My Mustang is moving south and coming home!

·
Registered
29 Posts
johnny b-----out of sheer desperation and disgust i'm just about to cancel....thought i'd ask a favor( a big favor ) and possibly if you have the time you could look up my car ---i'll wait a little longer before i decide...vin # 1zvbp8cf1b5119228----ordered 2/1..last e/t/a/5/24....gt black cloth red candy 6 spd stick 3.73 gears.......i've had a c/s rep calling for weeks and i get no real info at all........once again,thanks in advance if you can assist.........lou(hp-guy)

·
Registered
220 Posts
My status has been the same for at least 2 weeks. I hope its because it is being delivered locally.

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-18-2010

·
Registered
183 Posts
JonnyB, out of sheer boredom (or obsessiveness) while waiting for my car I've put together a file that may be useful for you but I'm sure you've got your own means of sorting through your requests.

If any of you would like to update your "ordered date" just for kicks, PM it to me because it wouldn't belong in this thread. This file has the information sorted by the last seven numbers of the VIN.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
My car is still late but when checked by my dealer on 6/11/2010, what does this info from the Ford database mean: Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - 10ht046 (Allied Systems Ltd )Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MIJun-11-2010, 08:42 ET May-12-2010

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ugh, Mine was supposedly released for shipment on june 4th. It said delivery of June 9th. And its the 11th and no SS Killer :(

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ?? :headscratch:
Might be worth asking for the complete history to verify what happened, it sounds very weird if it went way out to Maryland only to go back to the factory. JB might have just sent the wrong status once. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where is my Mustang?

JohnnyB, here's the VIN for mine: 1ZVBP8CF9B5124676. Can you find it? First it was supposed to be built week 5/28, then week 6/3. I'm chompin'.

·
Registered
244 Posts
JonnyB, out of sheer boredom (or obsessiveness) while waiting for my car I've put together a file that may be useful for you but I'm sure you've got your own means of sorting through your requests.

If any of you would like to update your "ordered date" just for kicks, PM it to me because it wouldn't belong in this thread. This file has the information sorted by the last seven numbers of the VIN.
nice job. you could calculate the order to delivery time, and see who got the shorter and longest times and an average.

341 - 360 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.