Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice job. you could calculate the order to delivery time, and see who got the shorter and longest times and an average.
Take a look at this. I added a "Order Time" column to it. We'll need a lot more feedback to be able to really get any meaningful information from this about delivery time frames. BTW, don't ask me to tell you how I actually for that formula to work properly. :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice spreadsheet. I never had posted my VIN here, I have been going back and forth with Jonny in PMs so it is not in your spreadsheet. VIN: 1ZVBP8FF3B5119033

Anxiously awaiting any news of progress!

·
Registered
8 Posts
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ?? :headscratch:
I'm about 95% sure that Twin Oaks is just south of Philly, so your car is still on its way up. I'm picking up my car tomorrow :)D) - also in Long Island and it was on ramp 5R for a very long time.

PS: Thanks so much for the updates Jonny, it's gotta take so much of your time to stay on top of all these PMs the way you have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone heard any new news about the QC's going on at Ramp 51? My car is sitting there since 5/19 with a build date 5/18. Was supposed to be delivered 6/2 at the latest. Any updates would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Take a look at this. I added a "Order Time" column to it. We'll need a lot more feedback to be able to really get any meaningful information from this about delivery time frames. BTW, don't ask me to tell you how I actually for that formula to work properly. :gringreen
Nice :bigthumbsup1ZVBP8CF3B5133969 is a bit weird, tho. It was delivered before it was built :) May be in parts? :gringreen

·
Registered
36 Posts
About week ago my car was here (In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Cumberlan, MD May-28-2010, 02:48 ET Jun-11-2010) Now today Johny sent me another update (In Transit Received - 1083 67 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-04-2010, 17:45 ET
And I live in New York L.I. area , Does anyone know what this means ?? Looks like the car is going back to factory ?? :headscratch:
Twin Oaks is in Chester, PA, just south of Philly. Right off of I95. From there I think it's going on truck auto-transport to LI, NY. Don't know whats taking so long. I could be there in 2 hrs from L.I. I think our cars are on the same shipment. I called dealer last week, He had a couple Mustangs inbound on his order sheet with Mid June ETAs..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Build week was Jun 7. Called 800-392-3673 today with VIN and car is built with ETA of July 1 to Phoenix Az. Anyone know how to find out more info on exactly where the car is located after it is built ? I know the camaro boys could pin it down pretty darn well. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
10 Posts
Twin Oaks is in Chester, PA, just south of Philly. Right off of I95. From there I think it's going on truck auto-transport to LI, NY. Don't know whats taking so long. I could be there in 2 hrs from L.I. I think our cars are on the same shipment. I called dealer last week, He had a couple Mustangs inbound on his order sheet with Mid June ETAs..

My salesman told me today all they got is V-6's in he said maybe next week they are getting a truck in on Monday, actually my salesman is my brother in-law If I find out more I will PM you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice :bigthumbsup1ZVBP8CF3B5133969 is a bit weird, tho. It was delivered before it was built :) May be in parts? :gringreen
Yeah, I think he ordered the 901B build-your-own model. I bet he get's the right coolant sticker...

I'll get rid of that delivery date on Monday.

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
If you google CSX Transportation CUMBERLAND TWIN OAKS you will find some references about rack unloading at Twin Oaks. So it looks like it was on rail from Michigan to Cumberland, then up to Twin Oaks and that's where it was offloaded from the rack, to be on a truck I suppose, or maybe on another train. Those offloads/reloads can take a while if a rack is not full, i suppose it won't go, so they're waiting for it to be full, then your baby will be "on track" (pun intended) :laugh:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Please add my VIN to your list if you would, so that I can receive updates.

My VIN is: 1ZVBP8CF1B5133209

Your help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I ordered on 5/24 and my VIN is:

1ZVBP8AM9B5134531

Would you mind adding it to your list?

This assistance is greatly appreciated. I am very excited to learn more about where my car is :rollgrin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
1ZVBP8JS4B5133771
Red 2011 Shelby GT500 Coupe

I ordered February 4 (dealer did not have allocation for 2 cars this year)

I RE-ordered my car on May 11 New Dealer
Got my VIN on May 27
Window Sticker June 9
Build date on Sticker is June 14
ETA ???

It takes days for me to get updates from my dealer, other than the VIN thats all I have gotten from them. It would sure be nice to know when it is actually built and on a truck. I am only 3 hours away from the plant, so I hope to get it a week after its built.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here is my VIN#

1ZVBP8FF0B5118650

Please add it to your spread sheet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey, that's mine! That's definitely a typo, because trust me, it has not been delivered yet...though I have heard the 5.0 is actually fast enough that it moves backwards in time.

Yeah, I think he ordered the 901B build-your-own model. I bet he get's the right coolant sticker...
Yup, I'm certainly hoping I do...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still waiting

My dealer stated the vehicle was shipped in may.
Obviously a no show to date.

VIN #1ZXBP8CF2B5119240

Thanks for any updates.

361 - 380 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.