21 - 40 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
PM sent. You're the MAN!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well right now I know that is what everyone really wants to know.. Where is my Mustang!! I have access to Ford Vehicle Tracking. Those of you who want to know where you car is all I need is a VIN and I can PM you with your history and the more important current status and ETA. The ETA isn't always right mine is still saying ETA of 4-11. PMs win VINs would probably be best
Jonny - can you look up mine?
Thanks,
Gus

1ZVBP8CF6B5119693

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ok replied to all the PMs and I think all the posts so now to do the update for those you sent me the VIN last night

·
Registered
50 Posts
My vin is 1ZVBP8CF2B5106472. Went by dealer after work to see if car was outside and took a few pics. On 2/1/2010 I ordered GT premium Race Red MT with Brembo package. Salesman called to say car came in today but had 49 miles on it probably from Ford testing. I am a little skeptical about that story but really is no big deal. Would be curious to see if car really arrived today or over the weekend and the guys at the dealer had a little fun with it.

What do you think about the pics? Can't wait to drive it.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
My vin is 1ZVBP8CF2B5106472. Went by dealer after work to see if car was outside and took a few pics. On 2/1/2010 I ordered GT premium Race Red MT with Brembo package. Salesman called to say car came in today but had 49 miles on it probably from Ford testing. I am a little skeptical about that story but really is no big deal. Would be curious to see if car really arrived today or over the weekend and the guys at the dealer had a little fun with it.

says it was delivered at 0700 hours today 5/17. Looks darn good!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi my VIN is

IZVBP8CF3B5106531

mine is destined for the UK and will hopefully be the first 5.0 in the UK.

Great of you to do this for us!

Thanks.

Neil.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I know how I am sending it can be a bit confusing. Sorry but I am unable to paste the table into the PMs. So to help here is a screen shot of my 2011 order and and how I am pasting it into everyones PMs. ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE IGNORE THE ETA or the second date in the line in your status. Mine is no longer showing an ETA (I have no idea why) but I hope this helps understand it more. The following status is for my 2011 yes I am in the same boat as all of you. I am going to break down the one I have in BOLD. Might want to open up the screen shot in another window to follow along

In Transit is the Primary Status

Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) is the secondary status

Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI- is the location car is currently at

Mar-27-2010, 22:45 ET is when that status was updated

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - Et094 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI May-16-2010, 11:46 ET

Sold Sold May-16-2010

Awaiting Shipment Released Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-16-2010

In Transit Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI Mar-27-2010, 22:45 ET

In Production Produced Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-22-2010

In Production Body Shop Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-04-2010

In Production Sent to Plant Autoalliance International Inc, MI Mar-01-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-26-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-26-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Mar-23-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-19-2010

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-22-2010) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Feb-11-2010

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean
Feb-05-2010

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hi my VIN is

IZVBP8CF3B5106531

mine is destined for the UK and will hopefully be the first 5.0 in the UK.

Great of you to do this for us!

Thanks.

Neil.
please check your VIN nothing is showing up

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi JonnyB, try this one please:
1ZVBP8CF5B5119457
Dealer says it should be delivered 5/26.

Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks JohnnyB. Appreciate the info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's mine: 1Zvbp8cf3b5108005

ETA was 4/29...haven't been able to get an updated ETA since..maybe you'll have better luck!

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts

Consider yourself lucky. First 5.0 I've seen and it's gorgeous. If I were you I'd insist on taking it home today. Also, looking at the build dates of the Mustangs Johnny B has been running, it looks like many still haven't been delivered that were built the first week in April. Guess that doesn't bode well for us with May build dates. The way we're heading, those with May build dates will be arriving for 4th of July. :violin

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's in the garage now. Very fast. Will take some better pics and post soon. Just so everyone knows there is a 500 dollar rebate and a 750 dollar coupon that you can get when you purchase the car. So I got an additional 1250 off the price today. Can't beat that!

·
Banned
886 Posts
Hey JonnyB sent you a PM with my VIN THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR ALL THE MEMBERS!!

YOUR AWSOME!WAITING FOR INFO!:worship

21 - 40 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.