Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 387 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would appreciate a status update on my Mustang!

VIN: 1zvbp8cf8b5131408

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dear Johnny B.
I''ve also been waiting for a long time to get my own mustang Gt 2011 convertible.
I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and i would greatly appreciate any news you can give me about delivery dates. I was told dealer is waiting for a train number.
Here's the info:

Ordered april 12th
Build: May 6 th i think
Here is my VIN: 1ZVBP8FF0B5115926

Thank you for all the time you put into this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know what the code before "(Autoport Limited)" means? Mine now says J6, but it was Uaf6, and I have seen different ones in other people's statuses that they have posted here.

J6 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jun-04-2010, 06:45 ET

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone have the phone # to call to check on the cars status? and what ext. you have to go to. Going to email my dealer tomorrow also to see if they agree on anything. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can anyone tell me when new updates come out? Do I need to send a new PM or will Jonny just send any updates as they change? What is the correct procedure on here? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just doubled check my dealers site and noticed the new Mustang on their lot I thought was a V6 is a 5.0 Auto, California package, HID lamps, Comfort package, with a build date of 4/8/10 on the window sticker.

M

·
0 Posts
Admin Note

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news.

Just an FYI for you all - JohnnyB has been advised by an advisor that it's in his best interest that he no longer updates those looking for their 2011 vehicles.

Thank you for understanding.

Judi

381 - 387 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.