Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I guess this was short lived. Should have jumped in day 1.
Not short lived. Its called having a life and being busy. I am so sorry for not being on here 24/7 to serve you. Its not like I am being paid to run all these Vins shesh

To everyone else I have A LOT of PMs to do so I will try to knock these out as quick as I can.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
OK guys my inbox is having issues (I might have overloaded it with so many sent PMs in an hour) I am unable to see who I sent PMs to and who I haven't given an update to. So if I have run your Vin already and you did not get a PM from me today PLEASE PM me with your VIN and I will send an update.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey guy, take your time, I (we) know this isn't the only thing you have to do, and most of us appreciate it very much. We are all just so impatient and frustrated by the lack of info, even my dealer is as well. You have given us a source for info
and we need to be calm and wait for your response when you can.
I got a PM today from you and will look forward to another WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.
Thx again for your efforts to help everyone out...

·
Registered
468 Posts
You are amazing! I can not thank you enough, If you are ever in the Tampa area, email me and I'll buy you dinner.:bigthumbsup

Guys, Jonny B was able to tell me where my car is and when it will be here. Highly recommended. We all owe him at least a drink as he tours the country after he gets his ride!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Jonny B sorry for the post. Very grateful for your help and info. Thanks for the IM. You are a Mustang Soldier!

·
Banned
886 Posts
Thanks JonnyB for the PM I know It's not your fault but I was hoping for something different from what CS was telling me.Still RAMP 51.

Looking forward to any update you can give me in the near future!THANK YOU AGAIN!This must be taking up alot of your time & we do appreciate it!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lot of newbies showing up here with their first post! Word travels fast! Thanks for the update today Jonny, you're the man, will be glad when I see something other than ramp 51!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lot of newbies showing up here with their first post! Word travels fast! Thanks for the update today Jonny, you're the man, will be glad when I see something other than ramp 51!
I've been lurking since before I placed my order in January, but haven't posted anything.

Figured this would be a great thread for a first post.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fellow friend from another well known Mustang source:) is also interested in knowing where is 5.0 is ? Whenever you have time Johny. Thx.
VIN: 1ZVBP8CF4B5127579

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm one for sure.

Real question is, why Ford doesnt just give us this information in the first place.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Delivered Final Delivered (Allied Systems Ltd ) F24406 - Bill Jarrett Ford-mercury, Inc. Avon Park, FL May-11-2010, 23:00 ET N/A

:worship immense respect Jonny B

Thanks. It will now be shipped over to the UK - my UK dealer expecting to hand over to me on July 24th ... cant wait!

41 - 60 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.