Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Jonny B sorry for the post. Very grateful for your help and info. Thanks for the IM. You are a Mustang Soldier!
sorry it was a long bad day yesterday and its still under my skin so I apologize for the remark I made.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I am going to have to change the way we were doing this. I am going to need to clear my PMs so I don't go over the limit. So if you want a status update please send me another request with your VIN. Doesn't matter if you just reply to the PM I have already sent you or if you send a new one as long as it has your VIN.

Please only send 1 request every 24 hours.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I want to add my thanks for all of this. It is very much appreciated!

Is there any place you can point us or document that might explain some of the data showing on the report?

For example mine says:
Awaiting Shipment Returned from Offsite - (Autoport Limited ) Autoalliance International Inc, MI May-17-2010, 15:40 ET May-21-2010

Mostly self-explanatory, but I am not sure what the May-21-2010 that appears at the end of all lines is about.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just re-read through the entire thread and saw the report this was being taken from. Based on that it looks like May-21-2010 would be the ETA. I've got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
I am going to have to change the way we were doing this. I am going to need to clear my PMs so I don't go over the limit. So if you want a status update please send me another request with your VIN. Doesn't matter if you just reply to the PM I have already sent you or if you send a new one as long as it has your VIN.

Please only send 1 request every 24 hours.
Why don't you just post them here instead of using pm's? Including a PDF of the window sticker would be great too.
We can make this into a sticky.

Thanks for doing this!

·
Registered
44 Posts
You are amazing! I can not thank you enough, If you are ever in the Tampa area, email me and I'll buy you dinner.:bigthumbsup

Guys, Jonny B was able to tell me where my car is and when it will be here. Highly recommended. We all owe him at least a drink as he tours the country after he gets his ride!
What he said! Same goes for DC/Northern VA. If you're in the neighborhood, beers are on me. PMing you my VIN again. Thanks man!

·
Registered
15 Posts
If only I could buy you a beer. Thanks for doing this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Jonny!

PM has been sent but here's the VIN again anyway
1ZVBP8JSXB5107532

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sent a PM earlier but will post it here as well.

1ZVBP8FFXB5110474

:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jonny,

I am from Germany and I read the thread with pleasure. We do not get any informations here about the realistic shippments and production status. I ordered a 2011 GT Convertible Grabber Blue in January and I have printed my window sticker last week. Now nobody can tell me where is the car.
The VIN is : 1ZVBP8FF2B5108539

Would be a big thing if you could locate my baby.

Thanks
Rog

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
All Pms and Posts have been replied to.

With the current volume of requests I am receiving I am going to ask if those who have just PMed me to post there VIN on this thread. This way I know I wont miss anyone.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey JohnnyB, I just PM'd you before I saw your post. Thanks again for doing this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the info brotha! :bigthumbsup

Much Appreciated.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Jonny, since I was the first Mustang owner you helped, I really owe you. Your work here has put smiles on a lot of faces, including mine. Dinner is certainly on me when we meet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I ordered my GT500 back in February and have been bumped back from my original date of April 12 and now it's sitting on a lot somewhere.... any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1ZVBP8JS5B5102531

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi JohnnyB, my vin # is 1ZVBP8AM7B5118716. Thx so much man, you rock!

61 - 80 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.